Exception Tracking Spreadsheet (TicklerTrax™)
Downloaded by more than 1,000 bankers. Free Excel spreadsheet to help you track missing and expiring documents for credit and loans, deposits, trusts, and more. Visualize your exception data in interactive charts and graphs. Provided by bank technology vendor, AccuSystems. Download TicklerTrax for free.
New members of Housing Counseling Federal Advisory Committee
The Department of Housing and Urban Development has announced the appointment of the six new members to its Housing Counseling Federal Advisory Committee, and the re-appointment of two current members. In addition, HUD announced that it intends to expand the Committee in the future from eight members back to twelve members as authorized by statute.
The following new members of the Committee announced today will serve three-year terms:
- Ibijoke Akinbowale, Director, National Community Reinvestment Coalition Housing Counseling Network
- Lawrence Batiste, President, Batiste Premier Realty
- Carol Ann Dujanovich, Vice President and Director of Operations, 1st Nations Reverse Mortgage
- Marcia Lewis, Deputy Executive Director – Change Management, Indianapolis Housing Authority
- Bill Sevilla, Director, Community Development and Asset Building, Centro Campesino
- Tony Walters, Executive Director, National American Indian Housing Council
The newly appointed members are joined by the following Committee members who have been re-appointed for additional three-year terms:
- Patricia Arvielo, President and Co-Founder, New American Funding
- Paul Yorkis, President, Patriot Real Estate