Exception Tracking Spreadsheet (TicklerTrax™)
Downloaded by more than 1,000 bankers. Free Excel spreadsheet to help you track missing and expiring documents for credit and loans, deposits, trusts, and more. Visualize your exception data in interactive charts and graphs. Provided by bank technology vendor, AccuSystems. Download TicklerTrax for free.
OCC releases FY2022 Bank Supervision Plan
The OCC has released its bank supervision operating plan for fiscal year 2022.The plan provides the foundation for policy initiatives and for supervisory strategies as applied to individual national banks, federal savings associations, federal branches, federal agencies, and technology service providers. OCC staff members use this plan to guide their supervisory priorities, planning, and resource allocations.
Supervisory strategies for FY 2022 will focus on—
- strategic and operational planning to ensure banks maintain stable financial positions
- credit risk management, allowances for loan and lease losses, and allowances for credit losses
- cybersecurity and operational resilience
- oversight of third parties and related concentrations
- Bank Secrecy Act/anti-money laundering (BSA/AML) compliance management
- consumer compliance management systems and fair lending risk
- Community Reinvestment Act performance
- the impact of a low-rate environment and the transition to alternative reference rates given the cessation of LIBOR
- payment systems products and services
- fintech partnerships for potential cryptocurrency-related activities and other services
- climate change risk management