In August 2014, FinCEN (Financial Crimes Enforcement Network) issued an advisory to U.S. financial institutions on Promoting a Culture of Compliance. Through this advisory, FinCEN seeks to highlight the importance of a strong culture of BSA/AML compliance. Creating and maintaining an AML Culture of Compliance is critical to the success of an organization's AML program.
This fun and fast-paced two-hour webinar will provide a roadmap on how to establish and maintain a true Culture of Compliance. Director of BSA/AML/OFAC Compliance, Donna Davidek, will provide real life scenarios on how to effectively manage the ongoing challenges of motivating the associates in your organization from the Board of Directors (BOD) to your Business Units to support an AML Culture of Compliance.
Donna Davidek will guide us through the following AML Topics:
- Tips for training and engaging leadership
- Responsibilities of the BOD and all associates
- The importance of shareholders
- Managing your AML risk
- Effectively working with the front line
- Conducting a Money Laundering 101 review
- Ongoing Due Diligence (ODD) of high risk clients
- Tips for exiting account relationships
- Sharing information with the BOD and throughout the organization
- Creating an effective BSA Risk Committee
- Making the case for increased AML staffing
- Maintaining high risk relationships: Analyzing risk versus rewards
- What can I do to make this work?
- And much more…
Who Should Attend?
- BSA Officers and AML associates
- Senior Management
- Associates with BSA/AML/CIP/OFAC responsibilities
- AML Consultants