Is your financial institution up to speed on the latest Regulatory Agencies expectations with respect to overdraft guidance and best practices?
If not the Overdrafts: Latest Regulatory Feedback, Guidance and Best Practices Webinar is just the ticket. This Webinar will provide insights on both new and existing regulator expectations with respect to management and oversight of both automated and ad hoc overdraft programs. Overdrafts are a major regulatory hot button. If the terms Unfair, Deceptive, or Abusive (UDAAP) make you cringe this Webinar is must!
This program is designed for those responsible for oversight, management and compliance with the bank¹s ad hoc and/or automated overdraft programs.
This program will also cover frontline staff responsibilities and senior level management issues.
The Overdraft Guidance & Best Practices Webinar focuses on:
- The Latest Regulatory Feedback
- The Future of Overdrafts
- Using UDAAP to Fight Overdrafts
- FDIC Overdraft Payment Program Supervisory Guidance Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- FDIC Overdraft Payment Programs and Consumer Protection
- 2005 Interagency (OCC, FDIC, FRB & NCUA) Guidance on Overdraft Protection Programs