In this webinar, you will get answers to the following questions so you can establish internal procedures to effectively manage your safe deposit operations in compliance with applicable laws.
- Who can legally access and remove contents from a deceased renter's box?
- Does the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act apply to past due boxes?
- Can you title a lease as a "living trust" or add a "payable of death" clause?
- What seven suspicious safe deposit transactions always trigger a SAR?
- How does the USA PATRIOT Act affect all safe deposit areas nationwide?
- What BSA & SAR violations are compliance examiners finding today?
- What should we do if dangerous contents are found in a past due box?
- When are box contents surrendered as abandoned property?
- In most states who must be present when a past due box is drilled?
- How can poor box drilling procedures make a box renter very rich?
- Do you have "Right of Offset" against a past due renter's account?
- What past due fees can be collected from a delinquent box renter?
- Can you report a past due box renter to a credit-reporting agency?
- What amount of safe deposit liability insurance should you carry?
- What careful wording should be used in a FINAL past due notice?
- How does the American with Disabilities Act affect safe deposit?
- How should you answer a renter's question about insurance?
- Should a power of attorney be used to enter a renter's box?
- Can renters legally store money, guns or drugs in a box?
Who Should Attend:
This informative program is designed to update safe deposit supervisors, vault attendants, cashiers, branch managers, compliance officers, auditors, training directors, new account personnel and your in-house legal counsel
kockenfels - Great!
pjrando - Very informative.