While most in the industry consider Same-Day ACH a major win to move funds faster, there are a lot of things to consider to ensure your institution is not only processing ACH entries correctly, but is also prepared to minimize exposure to risk and losses. During this presentation, we will recap the impacts on the industry from Phase I. We will also explore the areas of increased risk that Same-Day ACH debits will present in Phase II. Two industry experts will provide sound risk management strategies from onboarding new customers who wish to use Same-Day ACH to managing overall risk exposure.
Attendees will develop an action item list during the webinar to ensure they properly address all of the considerations for Phase II.
- Review of Same-Day ACH implementation timeframes and stages
- Update on Phase I - Credits
- Preparing for Phase II - Debits (this is where we will spend the most time)
- Risk and fraud potential
- Anticipated challenges
- Business Customers and Same Day ACH
- Due Diligence
- Customer selection
- Monitoring usage
- Risk management considerations
- Critical contract provisions.
- Important reminders for Phase III
Who Should Attend:
Operations, Management, Account Officers, Compliance, Auditors,