Anyone new to risk management or responsible for the physical security of a financial institution should attend this webinar. We will review the best practices for the financial institutions security officer as well as those things the security officer should never implement. Items of particular interest:
- Who on our staff should be trained and how often about security issues?
- Physical risk assessments what you need to know
- What is a security case and how should it be documented?
- When to obtain help from law enforcement, regulators or other Security Officers
- Where one obtains training for special security problems like internal fraud
- How to report to the board with a limited amount of time
- Understand what is required of the Security Officer by the Bank Protection Act and the implementing regulations.
- Know why a "Security Committee," is necessary for your success
- Learn what records you should be keeping as your Banks Security Officer
- Know what you have to teach your staff to be in compliance
- This program satisfies the training requirements for the Bank Security Officer established by the Bank Protection Act
- Know how security can improve the bank operations by supplying feedback to the line of business.
Who Should Attend:
Security Officers, Risk Management Staff, Internal Auditors anyone who is responsible for security or risk management at your financial institution.