There are land mines scattered throughout the TRID landscape. This webinar will help auditors and examiners focus on where the TRID blowups are likely to be. We'll cover each of the following and more:
- Application Date Differences (TRID vs. ECOA & HMDA)
- Sorting out "Cannot Shop" and "Can Shop" vs. "Did Not Shop" and "Did Shop"
- Shopping List Mistakes and Misconceptions
- Identifying the TRID Purpose
- Projected Payments - Loan Costs vs. Property Costs (Including Anticipating Improvement Costs)
- Loan Costs & Other Costs - What goes where?
- Cash to Close in Plain English
- Construction Loan Nuances
- Owner's and Lender's Title Insurance - The TRID Way
- TRID Escrow vs. RESPA Escrow (Apples & Oranges)
- Revised Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosures (When & How)
- Tolerance Cures
Join us for two-hours of TRID from the audit and examination perspective.
Handout materials will be an excellent reference source and are very detailed and clear. - training
Presenter was very engaging and he was well-versed on the subject. - sxmathews
Excellent -- fast paced, but effective. Presented from audit perspective very much appreciated. - lnuechterlein