Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#366256 - 06/01/05 03:00 PM BSA/AML software
Constance Offline
We are about to purchase AML software. My favorite from the presentations so far is Global Vision. Anybody out there running Global Vision Patriot Officer? Do you have any comments for me? Especially if you are running OSI? You can send comments to my personal post.

Return to Top
BSA/AML/CIP/OFAC Forum
#366257 - 06/01/05 07:41 PM Re: BSA/AML software
Anonymous
Unregistered

Did you look at Banker's Toolbox...if so, what are the advantages of GlobalVision over Banker's Toolbox ???

Return to Top
#366258 - 06/01/05 10:20 PM Re: BSA/AML software
BSA4LIFE Offline
Gold Star
California
We looked at both, I preferred Banker's Toolbox and that is who we went with. We have been very happy with the software and the support we get from Banker's.

Return to Top
#366259 - 06/02/05 12:00 AM Re: BSA/AML software
Anonymous
Unregistered

We have looked at both BANKDetect, Global Vision, Bankers Toolbox, Carekker, and Searchspace. Our preference is in that exact order as far as what we like best. The extensive analysis that the BANKDetect product does, combined with the service they offer, impressed us the most. In addition, the broad capabilities to perform analysis for fraud as well as AML impressed us too. They can also be up and running quickly. Hope that helps. This compliance stuff is giving me gray hair!!

Return to Top
#366260 - 06/02/05 02:21 PM Re: BSA/AML software
Trees Offline
Power Poster
Connie, we are looking at Global as well and they are the top on our list. I have only received posts of people like you and I - just about to use them. Please let me know if you get any posts from banks who have had the product for a while.

Just one thing - they are getting very popular and there is some concern that they have signed up more banks then they can handle with regards to meeting target implementation. If you want to talk more if you go with them, let me know. Trees

Return to Top
#366261 - 06/02/05 03:12 PM Re: BSA/AML software
Big Dog Offline
Power Poster
Big Dog
Kennel
We looked at Prime, Bankers Toolbox and Global Vision.

We decided on Prime for many factors, including features, install schedule and the fact that it is a local company for us. Installing this month - Signed contract mid April - quick install.

We also liked Bankers Toolbox and I feel the system would have been good for us as well.

Things to consider when selecting a vendor include the company you are dealing with and will they be there in a couple years? Prime and Bankers are subs of much larger companies with plenty of financial backing. Global is a one man band.
Can the company deliver the product when promised? I have heard that some bank installs have been delayed for one of the vendors.
Does the product fit your system/size?

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Return to Top
#366262 - 06/02/05 07:35 PM Re: BSA/AML software
Ucan'tdothat Offline
Ucan'tdothat
Miami
We use the Assist//ck software which is now owned by Experian. Many banks in S. Florida and Latin America use this

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z