Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1161174 - 04/09/09 10:06 PM FinCEN's CTR Reference Guide
brainOverload Offline
Gold Star
brainOverload
DFW, Texas
Does anyone know if FinCEN's CTR Reference Guide is being printed by BankersOnline or ABA or even FinCEN, etc. to where we can order a supply?

Return to Top
BSA/AML/CIP/OFAC Forum
#1161199 - 04/09/09 11:27 PM Re: FinCEN's CTR Reference Guide brainOverload
rlcarey Offline
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
As far as I am aware, right now you have to produce it yourself. According to Mr. Fleming from FinCEN at the BOL Top Gun Conference, they would like to print and provide them, but they are looking for a funding source.

Return to Top
#1162226 - 04/13/09 02:12 PM Re: FinCEN's CTR Reference Guide brainOverload
Ted Dreyer Offline
Diamond Poster
Ted Dreyer
You can order a supply from Wolters Kluwer of the FinCEN language in brochure form.

Return to Top
#1162760 - 04/14/09 07:32 AM Re: FinCEN's CTR Reference Guide brainOverload
Elwood P. Dowd Offline
10K Club
Elwood P. Dowd
Next to Harvey
I sent a link to Kinkos and they had 175 copies ready for a conference in Texas about two hours later. With a little manipulation, the copy could be made to fit a two sided insert for a #10 envelope; i.e. it could be handed out over the counter or inserted with a bank statement. In short, having them printed is something you could do pretty easily.

If you are going to broadcast it to business customers see if your statement message capabilities will accomodate it and simply include it on an additional page in the customer's monthly statement.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z