Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1231022 - 08/11/09 06:22 PM Online Banking Vendors
saw Offline
New Poster
We are considering changing our online banking vendor and I would appreciate hearing from anybody who is happy with there system.

We are currently using Netteller (Jack Henry) and have researched Digital Insight and Q2. We do not provide cash management/wire/ACH through online banking but do provide bill pay.

Thanks

Return to Top
eBanking / Technology
#1231798 - 08/12/09 08:57 PM Re: Online Banking Vendors saw
ITGuy Offline
Gold Star
Alabama
When we switched online banking providers a couple of years ago, we looked at Netteller (JHA), Digital Insight, and FundsXpress. We decided on FundsXpress. The functionality, ease of use, real-time updates, and the fact that they use CheckFree as their Bill Pay provider, is what lead us to that decision. We were using Certegy, so any change would have been an improvement. Our customers have been very pleased with our switch to FundsXpress.

Return to Top
#1232328 - 08/13/09 06:50 PM Re: Online Banking Vendors ITGuy
saw Offline
New Poster
Thanks! I appreciate the info. I'll look it up.

Return to Top
#1236739 - 08/21/09 02:04 PM Re: Online Banking Vendors saw
Otis Offline
New Poster
Otis
MN
Check out Precision, owned by Fiserv. They have a data center in LaCrosse, WI that serves their online customers. Corporate offices in Sioux Falls SD.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z