Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1997916 - 02/24/15 07:10 PM ATM annual notice requirement has changed
Sunshine Lady Online
Platinum Poster
Sunshine Lady
The stated purpose to the amendments to Sec. 3.992 are to:

1) Eliminate the annual notice requirements.

2) Authorize delivery of notice by electronic means in certain circumstances.

3) Update the basic safety precautions in subsection (e) to mention online fraud and other relativel new cyber threats and other ATM risks.

Yes, the annual notice requirement is gone. Another IBAT initiated victory for Texas banks!
I saw this today and hoped that other Texas Bankers had seen it also.
According to the above information, Texas Banks no longer have to mail the annual ATM notice.
Does anyone else have information on this change?

Return to Top
eBanking / Technology
#1997917 - 02/24/15 07:13 PM Re: ATM annual notice requirement has changed Sunshine Lady
ACBbank Offline
Power Poster
ACBbank
New York City
Maybe I'm not following, but I don't think this is a AML matter?

Return to Top
#1997920 - 02/24/15 07:17 PM Re: ATM annual notice requirement has changed Sunshine Lady
Sunshine Lady Online
Platinum Poster
Sunshine Lady
Maybe I put it in the wrong forum. Please disregard. As the BSA officer, I am responsible for the Privacy mail-outs and the ATM Safety mail-outs annually and this is a change for us in Texas.
So, as I mentioned earlier, please disregard.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z