Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2015338 - 05/20/15 10:03 PM SAR Black Bar/Blue Text In Narrative
ItNeverEnds CRCM Offline
Platinum Poster
Looking for my sanity
Has anyone come across this issue? In the narrative section, I keep getting these black bars, like a highlight that runs the width of the narrative section and down about 3 lines, they come and go and sometimes I have more than one. If you highlight the area, they will disappear, but they return somewhere else. It must be some issue with Adobe settings, but I've Googled and I can't find anything. Anyone else ever have this?
Last edited by John Burnett; 05/22/15 03:12 PM. Reason: At request of OP

Return to Top
BSA/AML/CIP/OFAC Forum
#2015368 - 05/21/15 12:26 PM Re: SAR Black Bar/Blue Text In Narrative ItNeverEnds CRCM
bcompliance Offline
Diamond Poster
If you are talking about the SAR form, yes I have this issue occasionally.

Return to Top
#2015442 - 05/21/15 03:29 PM Re: SAR Black Bar/Blue Text In Narrative ItNeverEnds CRCM
ItNeverEnds CRCM Offline
Platinum Poster
Looking for my sanity
Ugh, yes I meant SAR. And I can't seem to edit my post. If there's a MOD watching, is there anyway to edit the subject to "SAR"?

Return to Top
#2015448 - 05/21/15 03:43 PM Re: SAR Black Bar/Blue Text In Narrative ItNeverEnds CRCM
bcompliance Offline
Diamond Poster
I find that if I scroll up and click in another box other than where the narrative is the black bars disappear. Also when I hit save they disappear. It is very annoying when you have a lot of things to explain in the narrative.

Return to Top
#2015699 - 05/22/15 03:12 PM Re: SAR Black Bar/Blue Text In Narrative ItNeverEnds CRCM
John Burnett Offline
10K Club
John Burnett
Cape Cod
Originally Posted By ItNeverEnds CRCM
Ugh, yes I meant SAR. And I can't seem to edit my post. If there's a MOD watching, is there anyway to edit the subject to "SAR"?

Done. Glad to help.
Bankers' Threads User #8

Return to Top
#2015768 - 05/22/15 05:29 PM Re: SAR Black Bar/Blue Text In Narrative ItNeverEnds CRCM
MagicCity Offline

Power Poster
MagicCity
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Yes, I get it every time.
Very annoying.
Don't know what is causing it.

Return to Top
#2015811 - 05/22/15 07:51 PM Re: SAR Black Bar/Blue Text In Narrative ItNeverEnds CRCM
CULady Offline
Gold Star
WA
I have it too. Glad to hear I'm not the only one...

Return to Top
#2016102 - 05/26/15 09:44 PM Re: SAR Black Bar/Blue Text In Narrative John Burnett
ItNeverEnds CRCM Offline
Platinum Poster
Looking for my sanity
Originally Posted By John Burnett
Originally Posted By ItNeverEnds CRCM

Done. Glad to help.

Thank you John for fixing my error. I have no idea how I typed CTR instead of SAR. ::Headsmack::

Return to Top
#2016334 - 05/27/15 06:46 PM Re: SAR Black Bar/Blue Text In Narrative ItNeverEnds CRCM
BSALadies Offline
BSALadies
We have been getting this as well. We also have a major delay when typing. Our IT department has researched everything possible to try and figure it out but cannot. We did discover that if you move our cursor off of the narrative box we do not get the line and the typing is not delayed.
Weird! And we thought it was just us!

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z