Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#391034 - 07/25/05 07:10 PM Low Income Housing Tax Credits - sources
Anonymous
Unregistered

Anyone have a good source from which to purchase Low Income Housing Tax Credits? New York/NJ or Northeast focus would be preferable.

Return to Top
CRA
#391035 - 07/25/05 09:19 PM Re: Low Income Housing Tax Credits - sources
HRH Dawnie Offline
Power Poster
HRH Dawnie
Anchorage Alaska
Meredian Investments is the firm I use. I have talked with MANY but these guys are the very best.

Michael Sheehan
Assistant Vice President
Meridian Investments, Inc.
1266 Furnace Brook Parkway
Quincy, MA 02169
Ph: 617-328-6200
Fax: 617-471-4624
msheehan@meridianinvestments.com

www.meridianinvestments.com

Mike is the gentleman I deal with as well as Kevin Murphy. The firm is located in Boston, but will find you deals wherever you wish. Their due dilligence is EXCELLENT, the reporting fabulous, etc. I called Mike to ask if he would mind my posting his name prior to posting so feel free to tell him you received this on BOL.

If you're new to the market let me advise you to call now. I like to be in their thought process many months before they might find a deal (their sister company sources the deals and they sell them). The competition for the investments is of course fierce, so letting them know in advance that you want something is of great value in your success in purchasing.

Clients who deal with the sister company also highly recommend them as well. Instead of buying direct with my clients now, I prefer this system MUCH better!

CRA Rating is in...Oh who cares...I'm home with the baby.

Return to Top