Returned Mail, Procedures and Forms
BOL User Jackie Briggs, of Family Bank, Pelham GA, responded to the many forum users requesting a starter document dealing with Returned Mail. Jackie submitted a soup to nuts set of documents to assist you with your procedures, a change of address form, a verification letter for the customer, a hold mail release and a log to track your returned mail.
You may use these documents for any mail that does not go out or was not received by the customer. You may find it useful to edit these documents so that they are specific to your bank, and post them on an intranet or otherwise distribute them for internal use. We have provided links below to both PDF and Word/Excel versions.
(Right click to save these to your computer.)
- Returned Mail, Hold Mail and Change of Address Procedures (Word)
- Returned Mail, Hold Mail and Change of Address Procedures (PDF)
- Change of Address Request Form (Word)
- Change of Address Request Form (PDF)
- Hold Mail Release Form (Word)
- Hold Mail Release Form (PDF)
- Returned Mail Letter to Customer (Word)
- Returned Mail Letter to Customer (PDF)
- Returned Mail Log (Excel)
- Returned Mail Log (PDF)
Access other Banker Tools on BankersOnline.com: