Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#1623683 - 11/02/11 07:41 PM Reg D
Linda Kelley Offline
Jasper, Texas
Our bank allows unlimited "sweep" transactions from passbook savings accts. to individual checking accts. to keep the checking acct. from being overdrawn. We have never had to monitor these in the past, but, I was told in a PBS seminar last week that we would be required to monitor these due to the fact that they are not on the list of "unrestricted transactions". Our software does not flag these and we would have to check each acct. for each transaction manually. Does anyone else do this and, if so, how do you monitor?

Return to Top
Operations Compliance
#1624163 - 11/03/11 06:38 PM Re: Reg D Linda Kelley
dcl1963 Offline
100 Club
LA
I have to send manual letters at this time to the customers who exceed the limits but at least I have a report to let me know the customers who have exceeded the limit. Our process is only partially manual. Our CORE software provides a report titled Reg D Violation Report that is provided daily and monthly. My report with potential violators is 45 pages long, I would panic if I had to review each of our savings & money market accounts to see if they had exceeded the limits. It seems your CORE could help you build a report that would query the system to get a start on the accounts violating the limits.?.?

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z, John Burnett