Exception Tracking Spreadsheet (TicklerTrax™)
Downloaded by more than 1,000 bankers. Free Excel spreadsheet to help you track missing and expiring documents for credit and loans, deposits, trusts, and more. Visualize your exception data in interactive charts and graphs. Provided by bank technology vendor, AccuSystems. Download TicklerTrax for free.
Agenda for FDIC public Board meeting
The FDIC has posted the agenda for its 10:00 a.m. EDT October 20, 2020, Board of Directors meeting, which will be open to the public via live webcast.
Key summary agenda items include:
- Final Rule on Branch Application Procedures
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Removal of Transferred OTS Regulations Regarding Subordinate Organizations (Part 390, Subpart O)
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Role of Supervisory Guidance
Key discussion agenda items include:
- Final Rule on Regulatory Capital Treatment for Investments in Certain Unsecured Debt Instruments of Global Systemically Important U.S. Bank Holding Companies, Certain Intermediate Holding Companies, and Global Systemically Important Foreign Banking Organizations; Total-Loss Absorbing Capacity Requirements
- Final Rule on Net Stable Funding Ratio: Liquidity Risk Measurement Standards and Disclosure Requirements
- Interim Final Rule on Applicability of Annual Independent Audits and Reporting Requirements for Fiscal Years Ending in 2021