Skip to content

CC Authorized User Request Address Change?

Answered by: 

Can a consumer credit card authorized user request an address change on behalf of the card holder? If yes, can they change the card holders legal address and mailing address? or just the mailing address. I cant find anything in writing anywhere.

Can you do it - sure. Should you do it is another question. An authorized user is not the accountholder. Any such instructions should come from them.

First published on 03/12/2017

Filed under: 

Banker Store View All

From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:

Banker Store

hot right now

image description

Looking for effective, convenient training on a particular subject?

BOL Learning Connect offers more than 200 courses ON-DEMAND or on CD ROM from AML to Reg Z and every topic in between.

Search Topics