Skip to content

Foreign National Borrowers-Docs if Stop Disclosing

Answered by: 

We deal mostly with foreign national borrowers. We understand ​RESPA and TILA do not apply, however we disclose to th​ese​ borrowers​.​ ​I​n the event we stop disclosing, what documents do we still need to provide the borrowers with​ --​application, ​ARM disclosure, LE and CD? Please clarify.

It is up to you. As you said, TILA does not apply to foreign nationals.

First published on 01/29/2017

Filed under: 
Filed under lending as: 

Banker Store View All

From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:

Banker Store

hot right now

image description

Looking for effective, convenient training on a particular subject?

BOL Learning Connect offers more than 200 courses ON-DEMAND or on CD ROM from AML to Reg Z and every topic in between.

Search Topics