Skip to content

Resubmit Check Returned as "Frozen"

Answered by: 

Can a check that was returned as FROZEN ACCOUNT be redeposited?

Can it be? Sure.

Should it be? I wouldn't unless I had specific information from the drawee bank informing me that the account was no longer frozen and that funds were available.

First published on 03/03/2024

Filed under: 
Filed under compliance as: 

Search Topics