BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#1993031 - 02/03/15 02:35 PM Way to go Warren Sapp
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
Quote:

Warren Sapp, covering the Super Bowl for the NFL Network, was arrested at 7 a.m. Monday morning in Phoenix for soliciting a prostitute, according to TMZ. The 42-year-old, who appeared on "Dancing with the Stars," was also arrested for assault, TMZ noted.

The site notes, "It's not Warren's first arrest -- he was busted in 2010 for domestic battery, but those charges were eventually dropped. He was also arrested for an alleged domestic battery in Miami in 2014."
The NFL Network has removed Sapp's bio from the official "On-Air Talent" section of the website.

apparently he and the young lady were arguing so loudly over the payment due that neighboring hotel rooms called hotel management, who called police, who then showed up and the "lady" said he was trying to stiff her for payment...

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1993048 - 02/03/15 03:03 PM Re: Way to go Warren Sapp HappyGilmore
noelekal Offline
100 Club
Texas
Just one of many scumbags the media afflicts us with.

Return to Top
#1993117 - 02/03/15 04:50 PM Re: Way to go Warren Sapp HappyGilmore
80's Lady Offline
Gold Star
I hate to see this. Big Bucs fan here. Always loved watching him play - especially when they would occasionally line him up on offense. Guess his huge personality and ego got the best of him. frown

Return to Top
#1993139 - 02/03/15 05:33 PM Re: Way to go Warren Sapp HappyGilmore
Hobbes Offline
100 Club
Hobbes
On a sled
Wonder if we'll still be seeing the Bud Light commercial with him in it?

Return to Top