Learn More - Click Here!

Page 2 of 20 1 2 3 4 19 20
Thread Options
#140558 - 12/18/03 03:02 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
sue's mom Offline
Gold Star
sue's mom
IL
How about coffee with a little Bailey's. This is a great way to start the day. Where would you like the veggie's and dip?

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#140559 - 12/18/03 03:04 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
Okie Dokie Offline
Platinum Poster
Okie Dokie
Hey, where do want this Christmas Candy that I made? There are several different kinds, so take your pick.

Mr. C--I'll take some of that eggnog please.

Return to Top
#140560 - 12/18/03 03:23 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Quote:

A normal night right now is a 2 year old waking up several times crying and saying "Ow-ee, Ow-ee, Ow-ee." That is a two-year old's version of "ouch, that hurts." He is cutting his molars!

Z, I feel your pain; the Bug is cutting her upper teeth and we've had a week of going to bed at 8, getting up at 9, going to bed at 10, getting up at 11, going to bed at 1.30, getting up at 2..... But I *think* it may have finally come through and hopefully we'll be resting easier (literally) this weekend. Not looking forward to those 1 & 2 year molars, though.

Cath, this is good dip, did you add something to it?? And nobody minds if I eat all the cherry tomatoes out of the bowl, do they?

Return to Top
#140561 - 12/18/03 03:26 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
Queen Mum Offline
Power Poster
Queen Mum
OK
Today must be party day! It is for the upstairs floor here. So I brought along some of my famous "Exploding Wienies" (long story). Hope you like them! If anyone wants the recipe, just hollar. They are great to take to parties and can be quite a conversation piece if you use the wrong type of wienies (hence the title 'exploding').

Return to Top
#140562 - 12/18/03 03:43 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
Mr. Clean Offline
Platinum Poster
Mr. Clean
New England
Quote:

Today must be party day! It is for the upstairs floor here. So I brought along some of my famous "Exploding Wienies" (long story). Hope you like them! If anyone wants the recipe, just hollar. They are great to take to parties and can be quite a conversation piece if you use the wrong type of wienies (hence the title 'exploding').

Ok- I'll be brave and request the recipe!!

Hey thanks for bringing things you guys! This party is getting better by the minute Can I pour anyone else something right now?

Oh and Maria, when Senior Chairhog returns, I'm sure he will be suprised to see the new sign:

He who hogs, offends, eats to many olives, or otherwise tries to bogart the 'Sharper Image' chair (this means you)is hearby banned from the chair until further notice. The Management (PS- Don't make Tiny mad )

Return to Top
#140563 - 12/18/03 03:46 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
Deena Offline
Power Poster
Deena
PA
I'll just put this taco dip on the table and have a cup of hot tea for now. We have our Christmas lunch with the boss later and I have to be on my best behavior.

Return to Top
#140564 - 12/18/03 03:49 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
Quote:

Oh and Maria, when Senior Chairhog returns, I'm sure he will be suprised to see the new sign:

He who hogs, offends, eats to many olives, or otherwise tries to bogart the 'Sharper Image' chair (this means you)is hearby banned from the chair until further notice. The Management (PS- Don't make Tiny mad )

giggle, giggle, giggle...

Hey Dave, na na na nana nah!

Return to Top
#140565 - 12/18/03 03:53 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
Queen Mum Offline
Power Poster
Queen Mum
OK
OK, Mr. C., here is the recipe. They're going fast, so we may need to put some more in the crockpot!

"Exploding Wienies"

Cut regular wienies into thirds. Wrap with cut pieces of bacon and secure with a toothpick. Fill crockpot with the wrapped wienies and pour a box of brown sugar over the top. Set crockpot to low and cook all day or all night. (note: If you use the brand advertised "plump when you cook them" the wienies will burst - hence the term "exploding"!)

Return to Top
#140566 - 12/18/03 03:53 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
Skittles Online
10K Club
Skittles
TN
Angie you beat me to it. I start making mine tonight. I'll make sure to bring a large tray in on Monday.

Return to Top
#140567 - 12/18/03 04:09 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
Pup Offline
Power Poster
Pup
Pedaling along a scenic highwa...
It's not Christmasy (is that a word?), but my cheesy hashbrowns are usually a hit on potluck day. Here are some forks...dig in!

Mr. C, I need a jager! Could you hook me up, please? And I'll chase that with an eggnog. Where are those cookies?

Return to Top
#140568 - 12/18/03 04:27 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
Mr. Clean Offline
Platinum Poster
Mr. Clean
New England
Oh man, these hashbrowns are goooooddddd!! And they just hit the spot for me this morning (must be a comfort food morning) He's your drinks and the cookies are over here!! Try the chewy pumpkin bars, they go great with the egg nog!

Return to Top
#140569 - 12/18/03 04:40 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
Anonymous
Unregistered

Pam - crank up the Joe Jackson and pour me another Bloody and make yourself right at home in the chair - I just bought 4 of the smaller ones for the bar anyway (the ones in different colors - have you seen them!) And in deference to the sign, I will no longer bogart usage - that means that even you, my normal shaped headed friend Maria, may make yourself comfy, although I will not be offering foot rubs!

Return to Top
#140570 - 12/18/03 04:49 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
Quote:

... that means that even you, my normal shaped headed friend Maria, may make yourself comfy, although I will not be offering foot rubs!

Darn Davey, that's what I really needed today.

Thanks Mr. C, now Dave will behave himself.

Anyone up for a Power Booster shot??

Return to Top
#140571 - 12/18/03 04:52 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
Erl of Baltimore Offline
Platinum Poster
Erl of Baltimore
Memorial Stadium
HHAAAPPY HHHHOLLLLIDDAYS TOOOOO ALLLL OF UUUU (hiccup). I have brought a roasted Turducken for all to enjoy so dig in. Mr. C (hiccup), may I have a bloody mary with a truckload of olives (big martini ones)and ONE celery stalk?

Return to Top
#140572 - 12/18/03 05:01 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
EllenA Offline
Platinum Poster
EllenA
Flushing, NY
Now that it's almost lunchtime, here's two piping hot trays of lasagna to enjoy. I'll have an ice cold bud light Mr. C.

Return to Top
#140573 - 12/18/03 05:16 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
Bucko Offline
100 Club
Heartland
Here's some cheesy garlic bread to go with the lasagna. And I'll just put this tray of tortilla roll-ups over here by the finger food. Enjoy!

Hey Bartender, can I have that margarita that I ordered yesterday? You were pretty tied up with the egg nog.

Return to Top
#140574 - 12/18/03 05:23 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
deppfan Offline
Power Poster
All over the map.
Z and EGB, if you are open to suggestion, vanilla extract worked for us when T-girl was a wee one cutting teeth. My husband got creative and dampened a very clean wash cloth with the stuff, put it in the freezer for awhile, and when he gave it to her to chew on, boy did it soothe her. She loved the taste, and there is just enough alcohol to numb, but not enough to harm.

Now, how about something yummy to warm me up. I have been cold for days, fighting the CRUD. Since I wasn't sure if I was contageous or not, I asked my hubby to whip up his famous Huevos Rancheros. OMG, they are to die for. Very spicy. I'll add them to the food line, and have my usual ice cold Corona and lime please. (and Thank You).

Return to Top
#140575 - 12/18/03 05:23 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
Mr. Clean Offline
Platinum Poster
Mr. Clean
New England
Turducken, lasagna, and garlic bread. This lunch is going to be great!!! Here ya go ya'll, drink to our health!!

Sgt Rock- I had to go easy on your beverage as it appears you came pre-soaked! Please leave your vehicle keys with Tiny before placing your next order!!!

Return to Top
#140576 - 12/18/03 05:27 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
Mr. Clean Offline
Platinum Poster
Mr. Clean
New England
Quote:

Now, how about something yummy to warm me up. I have been cold for days, fighting the CRUD. Since I wasn't sure if I was contageous or not, I asked my hubby to whip up his famous Huevos Rancheros. OMG, they are to die for. Very spicy. I'll add them to the food line, and have my usual ice cold Corona and lime please. (and Thank You).

Huevous Rancheros?? I haven't had any of those since I was stationed in El-Paso, TX back in the eighties. Please dish me up some elena and I'll join you in that cold Corona to wash it down!

Return to Top
#140577 - 12/18/03 05:29 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
Okie Dokie Offline
Platinum Poster
Okie Dokie
All of this food is really good!! And I'll take a margarita too.

Return to Top
#140578 - 12/18/03 05:45 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
deppfan Offline
Power Poster
All over the map.
Mr. C. It would be my pleasure.

As soon as I hit enter, I was called to a meeting...isn't that the way...Mr. C. enjoy the Huevos and I'll take a rain check on the Corona.
Last edited by elena; 12/18/03 05:46 PM.

Return to Top
#140579 - 12/18/03 05:51 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
SMQ, CRCM Offline
Power Poster
SMQ, CRCM
Between the lines
Bloody Mary sounds good, but bean instead of celery please. And I brought a corn dip and chips, it's a little hot, I use a lot of jalepenos 1) because we like it that way and 2) it works out fine when you're drinking anyway.

Mr. C, the gift bags are great, love your wine selection-- can't wait to try it, you and Z do so much good for us.

Return to Top
#140580 - 12/18/03 05:59 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
Pup Offline
Power Poster
Pup
Pedaling along a scenic highwa...
I just wanted to tell you all that I (well my little brother, actually) am working on a very nice Christmas gift for the beautiful patrons of Cleabatsu's. I hope to have it ready soon and I hope you like it.

Return to Top
#140581 - 12/18/03 06:00 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
Running and riding everywhere ...
Can I trade some home made oatmeal cookies for a huge margarita?

Return to Top
#140582 - 12/18/03 06:08 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
MackenzieS Offline
Diamond Poster
MackenzieS
Oklahoma
Okay, count me in on the party! I will just put my spiral sliced ham over here on the table. You can dig in and it will be great with those cheesy hashbrowns (which I would love that recipe!).

I will have a HUGE Corona with a lime too, that just sounds way too good right now.

I think that Tiny should don his Santa hat and pass out gifts to all that enter today! Bottoms up.

Oh, CubDave...I thought about you last Friday when I was out shopping and happened to wander by the Sharper Image! I was tempted to go in and check out this Chair thingy, but I was rushed for time....Isn't that funny how we think about these things away from work?

Return to Top
Page 2 of 20 1 2 3 4 19 20