Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#1773975 - 01/08/13 11:17 PM Reg GG - UIGEA Risk Assessment
Doug Hendrickson Offline
Power Poster
Doug Hendrickson
Just got word that our FDIC examiners will be looking for a Risk Assessment related to UIGEA. Would someone have one that they can share so I can resolve this ASAP. Thanks.

Return to Top
Operations Compliance
#1774158 - 01/09/13 04:22 PM Re: Reg GG - UIGEA Risk Assessment Doug Hendrickson
Doug Hendrickson Offline
Power Poster
Doug Hendrickson
After reading a number of related posts, I realized that the questions seems to deal with the risk assessment of a particular customer, not an overall risk assessment. Since we use a Customer Due Diligence Worksheet for businesses, with a question as to whether or not they provide internet gambling, as well as having lanugage in the account agreement, this 'certification' seems to take the place of a risk assessment.

Return to Top
#1774189 - 01/09/13 04:50 PM Re: Reg GG - UIGEA Risk Assessment Doug Hendrickson
Lele Offline
Platinum Poster
Lele
In the Sun
Had the same thing happen (FDIC). After we tried to get something, we thought about it and showed them our Reg GG Policy and our Business Profile that asks this question and our account agreement that has the language and all was good.

Return to Top
#1774191 - 01/09/13 04:56 PM Re: Reg GG - UIGEA Risk Assessment Lele
Doug Hendrickson Offline
Power Poster
Doug Hendrickson
Thanks! I just posted them our methodology, with a copy of a Customer Due Diligence worksheet and the blurb from our account agreement. Hoping all will be well.

Return to Top
#1774239 - 01/09/13 06:09 PM Re: Reg GG - UIGEA Risk Assessment Doug Hendrickson
ecrew,CRCM Offline
100 Club
ecrew,CRCM
Fl
We were asked the same thing. I provided them the account agreement, the screen shot where a customer services asks the question, and our policy. They seem to be ok with it, but they also wanted to know if we had audited for the reg. In our case, we had not, but now our internal auditor will.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z, John Burnett