Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Thread Options
#237779 - 08/27/04 09:07 PM Re: Puuuuuuuuuuuuuushhhh.
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
Daddy, you are being surly again, Mama always said you... ah, never mind.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#237780 - 08/27/04 09:09 PM Re: Puuuuuuuuuuuuuushhhh.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

That's ok, Paragon - you can take a shot at my head size. One day, though, someone will see me and then report back to BOL that my head is quite normal sized.

Shot? Oh no, I was just thinking that you perhaps should not go there.

With that said, you know, CubDave, wishful thinking on your part isn't a bad thing - it's a glass half full thing. It's just, in this case, it just may be an extra huge glass that's half full. Sorta like one of those extra huge orders of popcorn one can go for at the movies.

Well since my poster name represents a century of losing and yours represents having no equal, I'm not worried about the size of my head being large from anything but birth. Care to provide the circumference of your medulla oblongata????
Last edited by CubDave; 08/27/04 09:13 PM.
Return to Top
#237781 - 08/27/04 09:13 PM Re: Puuuuuuuuuuuuuushhhh.
Anonymous
Unregistered

oops - sort of goofed my formatting, huh?

Return to Top
#237782 - 08/27/04 09:16 PM Re: Puuuuuuuuuuuuuushhhh.
HRH Dawnie Offline
Power Poster
HRH Dawnie
Anchorage Alaska
TINY!!!! Get poor paragon his medication. I think it's time for a double douse of happiness

CRA Rating is in...Oh who cares...I'm home with the baby.

Return to Top
#237783 - 08/27/04 09:18 PM Re: Puuuuuuuuuuuuuushhhh.
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
Quote:

TINY!!!! Get poor paragon his medication. I think it's time for a double douse of happiness

Be careful, Dawnie, he's in one of those moods... even the duct tape won't hold him...

Return to Top
#237784 - 08/27/04 09:56 PM Re: Puuuuuuuuuuuuuushhhh.
HRH Dawnie Offline
Power Poster
HRH Dawnie
Anchorage Alaska
I just want to make him happy...anyone got any prozac? Maria I know you have a stash...heh heh

Return to Top
#237785 - 08/27/04 10:14 PM Re: Puuuuuuuuuuuuuushhhh.
HMS Pippii Offline
Diamond Poster
HMS Pippii
snorkeling in warm, clear wate...
Don't believe everything you read - latest report out of the east coast is that the pink duct tape is holding remarkably well, he's slowly dribbing pink vodka all over the lovely pink terrycloth bib, and attempting to type with 2 toes - thus explaining the rather surly mood --- and stop bashing CubDave for being an SVP - it's unseemly coming from a guy in pink duct tape!

Return to Top
#237786 - 08/27/04 10:15 PM Re: Puuuuuuuuuuuuuushhhh.
HRH Dawnie Offline
Power Poster
HRH Dawnie
Anchorage Alaska
Besides Dave said we could borrow his S whenever we need it. Right Davey Boy? (Can you call an SVP Davey Boy?)

We refer to one of our lenders new as as "Super" VP (or Silly when he's out drinking with us)

Return to Top
#237787 - 08/27/04 10:18 PM Re: Puuuuuuuuuuuuuushhhh.
HMS Pippii Offline
Diamond Poster
HMS Pippii
Quote:

Besides Dave said we could borrow his S whenever we need it. Right Davey Boy? (Can you call an SVP Davey Boy?)

Oh yeah - you can call an SVP anything you want, just don't call him late for happy hour

Now - where's that pint of Guinness... I swear this glass was full a minute ago....

Return to Top
#237788 - 08/27/04 10:21 PM Re: Puuuuuuuuuuuuuushhhh.
Anonymous
Unregistered

My friends call me a lot worse than that - no need to defend me though (not that I don't appreciate it) but I have absolutely no beef with Paragon - never really have - and he can dig at me as much as he wants - I'll dig back, no big deal at all. As far as the "s" before the "v" and the "p" - not an issue to me - honestly, so bash away. I liked/hated my job just as much when I was a Banking Officer, AVP, VP and now.

Return to Top
#237789 - 08/27/04 10:24 PM Re: Puuuuuuuuuuuuuushhhh.
HMS Pippii Offline
Diamond Poster
HMS Pippii
Quote:

My friends call me a lot worse than that - no need to defend me

Who's defending you?!?!
<giggle>

Return to Top
#237790 - 08/27/04 10:36 PM Re: Puuuuuuuuuuuuuushhhh.
Paragon Offline
Diamond Poster
Paragon
Well since my poster name represents a century of losing and yours represents having no equal, I'm not worried about the size of my head being large from anything but birth. Care to provide the circumference of your medulla oblongata????

The truth is that I've got a huge head, perhaps also? But, it's primary purpose is to house a huge brain and I've been informed - oh, so may times - and for oh so many years - by oh so many females - that it's one of the best looking heads around and frankly speaking - it's true! Actually, it's been somewhat of a burden all these years, but a blessing in many ways - oh, the stories I could tell.

So, SVP CubDave - it may be true, you are deserving of your handle and I'm for sure deserving of mine and, we both have a huge head, but I'm just guessing in your case, based on prior threads on BOL. Of course, one can never actually belief what you read, except about what a phony Kerry is.

Return to Top
#237791 - 08/27/04 11:05 PM Re: Puuuuuuuuuuuuuushhhh.
HRH Dawnie Offline
Power Poster
HRH Dawnie
Anchorage Alaska
I'm refraining from hurling after reading that moment of self promotion. Sheesh dude, I suppose you also feel you're God's Gift to us lucky gals? (where's the eye rolling icon?)

Maria...he's all yours honey

Return to Top
#237792 - 08/27/04 11:18 PM Re: Puuuuuuuuuuuuuushhhh.
Paragon Offline
Diamond Poster
Paragon
I'm refraining from hurling after reading that moment of self promotion. Sheesh dude, I suppose you also feel you're God's Gift to us lucky gals? (where's the eye rolling icon?)

Maria...he's all yours honey

I'm not in the market, but as I recall 'luck' was only one element that needed to be brought to the table as it was really, really crowded.

Return to Top
#237793 - 08/28/04 01:34 AM Re: Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuushhhh ...
charmed Offline
New Poster
charmed
KY
I thought this thread was going to be about someone having a baby, I was wrong.

Here's to help out....

Puuuuuuuuuuusssssshhhhhhh!!!

Return to Top
#237794 - 08/28/04 02:24 AM Re: Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuushhhh ...
Princess Leia Offline
Diamond Poster
Alderaan
Puuuuuuuuuusshhhhhhhhhhhhh again -

Hey Mt. Hawk - got any Guinness left?

Return to Top
#237795 - 08/29/04 02:59 AM Re: Puuuuuuuuuuuuuushhhh.
CRAatBOK Offline

Power Poster
Further South than I wanna be.
Quote:

The truth is that I've got a huge head, perhaps also? But, it's primary purpose is to house a huge brain and I've been informed - oh, so may times - and for oh so many years - by oh so many females - that it's one of the best looking heads around and frankly speaking - it's true! Actually, it's been somewhat of a burden all these years, but a blessing in many ways - oh, the stories I could tell.

So, SVP CubDave - it may be true, you are deserving of your handle and I'm for sure deserving of mine and, we both have a huge head, but I'm just guessing in your case, based on prior threads on BOL. Of course, one can never actually belief what you read, except about what a phony Kerry is.

Geeeze, I didn't get here until Sat. night and I hope Tiny is around with the Pepto because after reading this I was nausiated. Paragon, I really hope that your ego manic attitude is just for show, but I doubt it.

Return to Top
#237796 - 08/29/04 03:04 AM Re: Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuushhhh ...
HMS Pippii Offline
Diamond Poster
HMS Pippii
Quote:

Hey Mt. Hawk - got any Guinness left?

It took me 24 hours to get over that last load of tripe from Paragone to pull myself away from the tap, but a round of pints for Princess Leia and Paula.

Slainte!

Return to Top
#237797 - 08/30/04 03:44 PM Re: Puuuuuuuuuuuuuushhhh.
Paragon Offline
Diamond Poster
Paragon
Geeeze, I didn't get here until Sat. night and I hope Tiny is around with the Pepto because after reading this I was nausiated. Paragon, I really hope that your ego manic attitude is just for show, but I doubt it.

Go with your doubts.

Return to Top
#237798 - 08/30/04 03:48 PM Re: Puuuuuuuuuuuuuushhhh.
D2Xs Offline
Power Poster
D2Xs
Quote:

Go with your doubts.

The world needs people with big egos too. It makes life more interesting.

Return to Top
#237799 - 08/30/04 05:11 PM Re: Puuuuuuuuuuuuuushhhh.
Paragon Offline
Diamond Poster
Paragon
The world needs people with big egos too. It makes life more interesting.

Very insightful Nikko. Acting and being small doesn't serve the world - at all.

Return to Top
#237800 - 08/30/04 05:57 PM Re: Puuuuuuuuuuuuuushhhh.
Snowqueen Offline
Diamond Poster
Snowqueen
dreaming of a warm beach......
Time to give this post a big puuuuusssssshhhhhhh!

Return to Top
#237801 - 08/30/04 07:15 PM Re: Puuuuuuuuuuuuuushhhh.
Skunk Boy Offline
Diamond Poster
Skunk Boy
R.I.P. Chief Illiniwek
Quote:

Whats that buzzing sound I hear....Dave, I need some stronger duct tape

Dawnie - On my vacation I took a road trip to Tampa. Right before I left, the motor to my automatic window (driver side) died and the window was stuck down. We used plexy glass and duct tape to seal it up. We had to stop about every 1-2 hours to seal it back up because it would come off.

We finally had to use a roll of saran wrap around THE ENTIRE DOOR and window to keep it from coming off. (and yes, I got the window fixed while in Florida)

Return to Top
#237802 - 08/30/04 07:48 PM Re: Puuuuuuuuuuuuuushhhh.
Paragon Offline
Diamond Poster
Paragon
Time to give this post a big puuuuusssssshhhhhhh!

I've actually found some value in this thread - there is something going on here relating to being a Queen (more than a few posting names and avatars) - perhaps that actually should be quean in these cases? The Germanic root for both words, *kwen-, “woman,” comes by Grimm's Law from the Indo-European root *gwen-, “woman,” which appears in at least two other English words borrowed from elsewhere in the Indo-European family. One is gynecology, from Greek gun, “woman.” Another, less obvious, one is banshee, “woman of the fairies,” the wailing female spirit attendant on a death, from Old Irish ben, “woman.”

There seems to be something very revealing about this queen/quean thing. I'm just not sure what it is, other than insight into personalities?

Return to Top
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4