BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 2 of 26 1 2 3 4 25 26
Thread Options
#381854 - 07/15/05 02:34 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
ajthompson Offline
100 Club
SE, OK
I had Sarah and James pegged as a team, but I thought they were brother and sister. They kind of have an creepy resemblance, especially now that we know they are dating.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#381855 - 07/15/05 02:35 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Go figure, the retail manager and the loss prevention guy are dating.... Hopefully they don't work for the same company.

I think they make a cute couple.

Return to Top
#381856 - 07/15/05 02:42 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
I definitely had Rachel & Howie and Michael & Kaysar. I haven't actually watched enough of the show to be able to keep the girls straight so didn't get any more than that.

Return to Top
#381857 - 07/15/05 04:28 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
Anonymous
Unregistered

Can anyone give a rundown of the teams? I forgot it was on last night!

Thanks.

Return to Top
#381858 - 07/15/05 09:01 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Can anyone give a rundown of the teams? I forgot it was on last night!

Thanks.

Maggie/Eric
Beau/Ivette
Michael/Kaysar
Howie/Rachel
Sarah/James
April/Jennifer (?)
Ashlea/Janelle (?)

I thought it was interesting that the "team" concept was a big secret. During last night's show almost every team had one person that indicated they thought there were other pairs that knew each other prior to the show.

So much for the secret!!!

Return to Top
#381859 - 07/15/05 09:05 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
Anonymous
Unregistered

I love how they all thought they had figured out the secret, but no one knew about them. Duh

You are right, April/Jennifer and Ashlea(gone)/Janelle.

Return to Top
#381860 - 07/18/05 01:34 AM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
And maybe Janelle gone next week! Although I'd rather see Michael gone. I just don't like him much. Is it me or does he seem really familiar? Like he's been on another reality show, or maybe I know someone like him or something. It's driving me nuts trying to figure out what it is.

I didn't watch all of Saturday's episode yet - what was up with Eric having each person talk to him privately in his room - did they do that on their own or did he ask them to do that? I'm just glad he didn't put up Kaysar again.

Return to Top
#381861 - 07/18/05 11:45 AM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
Cowboys Fan Online
Power Poster
SC
The king basically summoned them all to his room to get an agreeement that they wouldn't put him up if/when they won HOH. I do not like that guy at all - hope he gets booted soon.

Return to Top
#381862 - 07/18/05 01:54 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
Agree CF, he was driving me nuts! Way to high and mighty for my liking. I hope Michael goes, he's swarmy.

Return to Top
#381863 - 07/20/05 01:51 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
Anonymous
Unregistered

Does anyone besides me find this group of people kind of repelling?

Return to Top
#381864 - 07/20/05 01:54 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
Beagles22 Offline
Power Poster
State of confusion
They are not my favorite group to watch. I have NEVER seen BB have to step in and take control of the situation like last night.

Return to Top
#381865 - 07/20/05 01:59 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
I don't find them nearly as repelling as last season or the season before. At least not so far. I don't like Michael and hope he gets voted out. I also don't think too much of Eric (paranoid, arrogant, little jerk) or Ivette. If the others haven't figured out that Maggie & Eric are a team, with her calling him "Cappy" all the time, they are not paying attention.

Return to Top
#381866 - 07/20/05 02:03 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
EGB, they are all calling him Cappy.

Return to Top
#381867 - 07/20/05 02:43 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
Anonymous
Unregistered

What the heck happened last night! Throwing over chairs, having to go to neutral corners of the yard and the storage room. Do any of you think it was staged or real? Michael - is he strange or what? He has the emotional age of a 4 year old. As an artist, maybe he spends too much time alone. And what about the hot headed and loud mouthed Ivette. I'd like to see her voted off before Michael. Like Rachel, she's a schemer. Kaysar is my favorite. He's calm, intelligent and thoughtful, but there wasn't anything he could do about last night. Thursday should be very interesting.

Return to Top
#381868 - 07/20/05 02:48 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
Anonymous
Unregistered

I like Kaysar too, but I was very disturbed when he stood over Ivette when she was berating him. Yes, she's a jerk, but he was looming over her, breathing hard and barely seemed in control. I thought somebody was going to start swinging. Very unstable group!

Return to Top
#381869 - 07/20/05 04:38 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
Anonymous
Unregistered

That was strange last night....Erik is such and idiot!...controling and just plain dumd, Ivette is right there with him, what did Michael say abut his family?...I must have missed it. I can think of about 3 ppl that need to go fast!..what a group this time, I think I might be rooting for Kaysar too, He's about the most normal, but I agree, when he stood over Ivette it made me nervous too, we'll have to see what happens

Return to Top
#381870 - 07/20/05 04:48 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
Hrothgar Geiger Offline
10K Club
Hrothgar Geiger
Jersey Shore
Quote:

what did Michael say abut his family?...

Michael was talking to another person (I don't know all their names, sorry). He was talking about Erik's temper and asked "What do you think he'd do if I asked how his grandparents died?" (I don't know why this was a topic of conversation...) A third person overheard just that question, ran to Erik and said "Michael's saying something about your family, and it didn't sound very nice."

After that you probably saw it all spin out of control. I thought Ivette was actually trying to start/incite a fight as well.

Return to Top
#381871 - 07/20/05 06:47 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
Way too much drama for me last night, almost turned me off. We'll have to see how the next few episodes go.

Return to Top
#381872 - 07/20/05 11:17 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

what did Michael say abut his family?...

Michael was talking to another person (I don't know all their names, sorry). He was talking about Erik's temper and asked "What do you think he'd do if I asked how his grandparents died?" (I don't know why this was a topic of conversation...) A third person overheard just that question, ran to Erik and said "Michael's saying something about your family, and it didn't sound very nice."

After that you probably saw it all spin out of control. I thought Ivette was actually trying to start/incite a fight as well.

thanks ALM
yeah I agree Ivette was deff starting something, sheesh

Return to Top
#381873 - 07/22/05 03:00 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
Anonymous
Unregistered

Anyone watch last night?

Return to Top
#381874 - 07/22/05 03:03 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was hoping that Michael would be able to stay and Janelle would have gotten the boot, but oh, well. I guess he just got on too many people's nerve. I'm glad Kaysar got HOH.

Return to Top
#381875 - 07/22/05 03:06 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Anyone wanna bet Kaysar nominates Eric and Yvette?

Return to Top
#381876 - 07/22/05 03:06 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
I like Kaysar, he may be my favorite. I'm glad he got it too. What is the bet that he nominates Yvette and Rachel (since she nominated him?)

Return to Top
#381877 - 07/22/05 03:51 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Quote:

I like Kaysar, he may be my favorite. I'm glad he got it too. What is the bet that he nominates Yvette and Rachel (since she nominated him?)

I'm thinking he will put up Eric to make sure Yvette goes....

Return to Top
#381878 - 07/22/05 04:03 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
thomasj Offline
Power Poster
Pennsylvania
Who wants to bet that Janelle forgets Michael and hooks up with Howie before one of them gets the boot?

Return to Top
Page 2 of 26 1 2 3 4 25 26