Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Thread Options
#573504 - 06/23/06 03:13 PM Re: Suggestion re: anons
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Search's overactive flirting and sexual comments aren't fun for some people. They are childish and very unflattering.

I'll address That Girl's hypocrisy if I choose, Search. 9 times out of 10 when TICG is having a suggestive conversation you are the other party involved.

Register yourself... then put me on ignore... it's that simple. While you're at it... learn to relax and enjoy life...you'll find you're a much happier person.

Btw, I'm right here... so ya don't have to talk as if I'm not in the thread...

Do you realize how dumb you sound every time you give that speech. Just because someone doesn't like something or someone and chooses to speak about it doesn't mean they have a miserable life. I have a good life, I just find your constant sexual innuendo tiresome and at times disgusting. I don't need to lighten up, you need to realize that your posts are offensive to some people. You certainly have the right to be disgusting, just as I have the right to tell you. Lighten up on the patronizing attitude. Last time I checked you didn't run the place.

Search - I don't find it tiresome. Flirt all you want because even though I have no idea what you look like in my mind you are HOT

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#573505 - 06/23/06 03:17 PM Re: Suggestion re: anons
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
In my Strappy Heeled Sandals!
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Search's overactive flirting and sexual comments aren't fun for some people. They are childish and very unflattering.

I'll address That Girl's hypocrisy if I choose, Search. 9 times out of 10 when TICG is having a suggestive conversation you are the other party involved.

Register yourself... then put me on ignore... it's that simple. While you're at it... learn to relax and enjoy life...you'll find you're a much happier person.

Do you realize how dumb you sound every time you give that speech. Just because someone doesn't like something or someone and chooses to speak about it doesn't mean they have a miserable life. I have a good life, I just find your constant sexual innuendo tiresome and at times disgusting. I don't need to lighten up, you need to realize that your posts are offensive to some people. You certainly have the right to be disgusting, just as I have the right to tell you. Lighten up on the patronizing attitude. Last time I checked you didn't run the place.

Ya know... you're a fine one to be calling me dumb for making my comments. Seems if ya wouldn't have taken a cheap shot at me while trying to jump That Girl for my actions... this would not have been an issue. But then again... we are talking about an "anon" so I shouldn't have expected anything higher of you.

I've decided that ya love to stir the pot...and if my assumptions are wrong... then ya have the option to register and put me on ignore... better yet just skip over my post all together... as mine are clearing labeled for you to do such a thing. Tiresome and disgusting... that's how I feel when dealing with Anons that love to stir the pot.

If my post were so offensive to you... then ya should've been mature enough to take the issue up with me... not That Girl...

Here we go again with the "patronizing"... remember dear... you're the one who started this "patronizing"...so I suggest if ya can't take what's dished back.. then don't dish out.

the issue was with that girl, you jumped in. you fail to realize that everything isn't about you. keep talking, you look more ridiculous with each "defense." why can't you just admit that perhaps you are part of the issue?

and you should be the last person talking about stirring the pot. your hands aren't clean there and if you had one shred of intellectual honesty you would know that. i'm guessing you don't.

Oh... thanks for the laughs... but my dear...when you post in an OPEN thread... it makes the discussion available to anyone reading it...

And I'm quiet aware that not everything is about me... but you made it about me in your post to That Girl... there's no way you can deny that so if ya didn't want me to reply... you shouldn't have thrown MY NAME into your post, it's that simple....

Seems you're the one having issues with me... so relax... ignore my post and you'll have a better day.

Return to Top
#573506 - 06/23/06 03:18 PM Re: Suggestion re: anons
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Ya know... you're a fine one to be calling me dumb for making my comments. Seems if ya wouldn't have taken a cheap shot at me while trying to jump That Girl for my actions... this would not have been an issue. But then again... we are talking about an "anon" so I shouldn't have expected anything higher of you.

I've decided that ya love to stir the pot...and if my assumptions are wrong... then ya have the option to register and put me on ignore... better yet just skip over my post all together... as mine are clearing labeled for you to do such a thing. Tiresome and disgusting... that's how I feel when dealing with Anons that love to stir the pot.

If my post were so offensive to you... then ya should've been mature enough to take the issue up with me... not That Girl...

Here we go again with the "patronizing"... remember dear... you're the one who started this "patronizing"...so I suggest if ya can't take what's dished back.. then don't dish out.

the issue was with that girl, you jumped in. you fail to realize that everything isn't about you. keep talking, you look more ridiculous with each "defense." why can't you just admit that perhaps you are part of the issue?

and you should be the last person talking about stirring the pot. your hands aren't clean there and if you had one shred of intellectual honesty you would know that. i'm guessing you don't.

Oh... thanks for the laughs... but my dear...when you post in an OPEN thread... it makes the discussion available to anyone reading it...

And I'm quiet aware that not everything is about me... but you made it about me in your post to That Girl... there's no way you can deny that so if ya didn't want me to reply... you shouldn't have thrown MY NAME into your post, it's that simple....

Seems your the one having issues with me... relax... ya don't know me... no need to have a jealous streak.

Seek help.

Return to Top
#573507 - 06/23/06 03:21 PM Re: Suggestion re: anons
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
Quote:

Quote:

no offense search, but that anon has you pegged.

None taken.. because I'm not worried about what this anon or any others for that matter... think....

Return to Top
#573508 - 06/23/06 03:24 PM Re: Suggestion re: anons
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Seems your the one having issues with me... relax... ya don't know me... no need to have a jealous streak.

Seek help.

LOL... this can only be SweetPea aka MichelleDawn in the Anon mode.... she's the only one on this board that uses the words: "seek help" and screams about "patronizing". Nice try my dear...

And I see ya got my post "quoted" before I had a chance to change the last sentence....

Return to Top
#573509 - 06/23/06 03:28 PM Re: Suggestion re: anons
Anonymous
Unregistered

You won't believe this because you want it to be SP, but I'm not her. I think you seriously have a problem. So yuck it up for everyone to see, get in the last word and delude yourself that you bested me. It's sad. Really sad. All you had to say is that you recognize your posts might be part of the issue, but you can't do it.

Return to Top
#573510 - 06/23/06 03:30 PM Re: Suggestion re: anons
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Search - I don't find it tiresome. Flirt all you want because even though I have no idea what you look like in my mind you are HOT

Thanks...

What can I say... some people just let their claws come out at times... they'll settle down and move on... they always do... It's rather funny how so many seem "jealous" when female posters get attention from other posters... this isn't the first... I can name several women the Anons have attacked...and I can promise you... it'll not be the last. There's a few Anons that never let anything rest.

Return to Top
#573511 - 06/23/06 03:33 PM Re: Suggestion re: anons
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

LOL... this can only be SweetPea aka MichelleDawn in the Anon mode.... she's the only one on this board that uses the words: "seek help" and screams about "patronizing". Nice try my dear...

And I see ya got my post "quoted" before I had a chance to change the last sentence....

Pot-stirring Exhibit A.

Return to Top
#573512 - 06/23/06 03:36 PM Re: Suggestion re: anons
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
Quote:

You won't believe this because you want it to be SP, but I'm not her. I think you seriously have a problem. So yuck it up for everyone to see, get in the last word and delude yourself that you bested me. It's sad. Really sad. All you had to say is that you recognize your posts might be part of the issue, but you can't do it.

Think what ya want to think my dear... I really could care less if it is Michelle or not... I'm just stating what I see....that being... you're posting just like her... using her words...etc. Funny how ya can't admit that you're the one who drug me into this thread... if you'll notice... I didn't post anything until my name was brought up. So you're the one who needs to admit that this issue was because of your cheap shots.

Return to Top
#573513 - 06/23/06 03:41 PM Re: Suggestion re: anons
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sorry, Search, but I don't think SP has any problems telling you what she thinks using her registered name, so why would she go anon?

Return to Top
#573514 - 06/23/06 03:41 PM Re: Suggestion re: anons
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

Think what ya want to think my dear... I really could care less if it is Michelle or not... I'm just stating what I see....that being... you're posting just like her... using her words...etc. Funny how ya can't admit that you're the one who drug me into this thread... if you'll notice... I didn't post anything until my name was brought up. So you're the one who needs to admit that this issue was because of your cheap shots.

NO ONE DRUG YOU INTO THIS THREAD.

Return to Top
#573515 - 06/23/06 03:54 PM Re: Suggestion re: anons
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
Quote:

Sorry, Search, but I don't think SP has any problems telling you what she thinks using her registered name, so why would she go anon?

LOL, thankfully she has me on ignore... so she'd have to be in the Anon mode in order to read my post. Again.. it was an observation of how the said Anon was posting like her...

Return to Top
#573516 - 06/23/06 03:55 PM Re: Suggestion re: anons
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

NO ONE DRUG YOU INTO THIS THREAD.

LOL... I enjoy the laughs you're providing me today... no need to scream.

Return to Top
#573517 - 06/23/06 03:56 PM Re: Suggestion re: anons
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
Can't we all just get along? Enough already folks, life is too short.

Return to Top
#573518 - 06/23/06 04:59 PM Re: Suggestion re: anons
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Can't we all just get along? Enough already folks, life is too short.

Who exactly are you addressing? Because I'll guarantee that Search doesn't think she's included. I'm betting you are including her.

Return to Top
#573519 - 06/23/06 05:06 PM Re: Suggestion re: anons
MichelleDawn Offline
Power Poster
MichelleDawn
For anyone who cares. We have had major storms the last two days in NE Ohio (still raining as we speak and lots of flooding). Four of our branches are without power and one has sustained storm damage from a fallen tree. I'm at the tail end of my lunch hour and popped in for a look. Image my (lack of) surprise to see me being accused of posts that aren't mine (even when someone is on ignore you can see the posts when others quote them). It's pretty damn sad to see that even when I'm not on the flipping board some people feel the need to publicly accuse me of crap. Grow up. I'm not the only person with a strong opinion on here. Now I'm going to back to work so you can continue to stir the pot and throw me in the middle. What a waste.

Return to Top
#573520 - 06/23/06 05:08 PM Re: Suggestion re: anons
Beige Offline
Power Poster
Beige
Quote:

For anyone who cares. We have had major storms the last two days in NE Ohio (still raining as we speak and lots of flooding). Four of our branches are without power and one has sustained storm damage from a fallen tree. I'm at the tail end of my lunch hour and popped in for a look. Image my (lack of) surprise to see me being accused of posts that aren't mine (even when someone is on ignore you can see the posts when others quote them). It's pretty damn sad to see that even when I'm not on the flipping board some people feel the need to publicly accuse me of crap. Grow up. I'm not the only person with a strong opinion on here. Now I'm going to back to work so you can continue to stir the pot and throw me in the middle. What a waste.

What part of Ohio are you in? Is everyone OK??

Return to Top
#573521 - 06/23/06 05:24 PM Re: Suggestion re: anons
MichelleDawn Offline
Power Poster
MichelleDawn
Quote:

Quote:

I haven't heard of anyone being hurt. They are saying these folks might not have power until Monday night. Last I checked my house still had power. Thanks for asking.

Storm Damage

Return to Top
#573522 - 06/23/06 05:32 PM Re: Suggestion re: anons
Beige Offline
Power Poster
Beige
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I haven't heard of anyone being hurt. They are saying these folks might not have power until Monday night. Last I checked my house still had power. Thanks for asking.

Storm Damage

Holy Crap sp - be careful!!!

Return to Top
#573523 - 06/23/06 06:06 PM Re: Suggestion re: anons
angels2mom Offline
Gold Star
angels2mom
Depends on my mood
Quote:

Who exactly are you addressing? Because I'll guarantee that Search doesn't think she's included. I'm betting you are including her.

I'm betting that you think you are not included. I actually enjoy the posts from Search, That Girl, PQ, DQ, Slick (miss her) , etc. They are fun and witty and there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a flirt. If you have a problem with someone flirting then your better resolve yourself to staying confined to the four walls that you call home because flirting is everywhere....

Return to Top
#573524 - 06/23/06 06:16 PM Re: Suggestion re: anons
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Read it and like it and respond, or read it dont like it and be quiet and ignore it.

I choose to ignore it all!

Unless you want to reprimand TICG, then you don't ignore it at all, do you?

Now just wait a minute here, it's *my* job to take TICG to task for his vulgar juvenile posts.

The message here, folks, regardless of how TICG feels about anonymous posts, is that it's *not* OK to be vulgar whether you're posting with your registered name or as an anon. We're sick and tired of it. This is a community. Until you clean things up, then you're just going to have to live with us and our anonymous comments.

Return to Top
#573525 - 06/23/06 06:19 PM Re: Suggestion re: anons
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

LOL, thankfully she has me on ignore... so she'd have to be in the Anon mode in order to read my post. Again.. it was an observation of how the said Anon was posting like her...

You didn't say I was posting like her you said:

Quote:

this can only be SweetPea aka MichelleDawn in the Anon mode

Be honest, sweetie, and you'll be a much happier person.

Return to Top
#573526 - 06/23/06 06:46 PM Re: Suggestion re: anons
Anonymous
Unregistered

you really think you'll have the last word with her?

Return to Top
#573527 - 06/23/06 06:53 PM Re: Suggestion re: anons
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
wow, this is so 3rd grade

Return to Top
#573528 - 06/23/06 06:54 PM Re: Suggestion re: anons
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

wow, this is so 3rd grade