Page 8 of 22 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 21 22
Thread Options
#701265 - 03/14/07 06:08 PM Re: American Idol B_F
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
Originally Posted By: Bengalsfan
What's wrong with being in a Kat McPhee mode? McPhee went a long way with her vocals last year.

yeah sorry about the Paul thing- I can't get names straight until I see them awhile, Michele, oh I mean Michael.

Nothing, seems like a gem - forgetting the words to her song- just sounds like a McPhee moment- now waiting on the underwear showing.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#701340 - 03/14/07 06:52 PM Re: American Idol MadisonCali
~Special K~ Offline
Power Poster
~Special K~
RRFCG PM
Brandon- B-----oring!

Haley- did OK but I barely remember her performance

Chris Sligh- one of my favs but he butchered my favorite song!

Chris Richardson- ehhhh, dime a dozen in the pop world..he might do something after Idol

Gina- seems oddly uncomfortable to me and it comes out in her voice sometimes

Sanjaya-somebody told him wrong when he had that curl put in his head and was told it looked good. So creepy, I couldn't even watch him!! He needs to go but I think the teeny boppers or pre teens will vote for him

Phil- HE IS CREEPY! especially when he wears a hat..all I can focus is on are his ears! Plus he reminds me of Fester for some reason. I don't care for his voice either.

Blake- one of my other favorites simply because he makes a song his own which is what the judges ALWAYS have emphasized! His voice could be coached I think

Melinda- ahhhh my lil' turtle dove...she is classic to me. So very humble and gracious, maybe she should look into neck stretching. I love her voice and sadly it's based on looks too much!

Lakisha- another one of my favs..very strong voice and she will be in the top 3 at least!

Stephanie- very strong voice too...I like her.

Jordin- last night wasn't her best performance but she did well. I think she is beautiful and although she won't win, she will definitely do something in the future.

All of this is of course my opinion...America will decide...( i just hope it's not that freak of nature Sanjaya)

Return to Top
#701352 - 03/14/07 07:01 PM Re: American Idol ~Special K~
Miscuit Offline
10K Club
Miscuit
TX
For some reason....I just can't "get into" ANY of them this season. I'm still waiting for someone to "stand out" for me. *sighs*

Return to Top
#701405 - 03/14/07 07:51 PM Re: American Idol Miscuit
~Special K~ Offline
Power Poster
~Special K~
RRFCG PM
I just heard (now aware of my sisters sources but none the less)Sanjaya had the 4th highest votes!!! Her source said most of the votes are coming from India!! How is that possible?

Return to Top
#701410 - 03/14/07 07:54 PM Re: American Idol ~Special K~
Bailey. Offline
Power Poster
Originally Posted By: Karen_kecu
I just heard (now aware of my sisters sources but none the less)Sanjaya had the 4th highest votes!!! Her source said most of the votes are coming from India!! How is that possible?

...because he's of Indian descent maybe???

Return to Top
#701432 - 03/14/07 08:10 PM Re: American Idol Miscuit
Bones Offline
Power Poster
Bones
Land of Enchantment
Originally Posted By: Ms. Biscuit
For some reason....I just can't "get into" ANY of them this season. I'm still waiting for someone to "stand out" for me. *sighs*

My husband and I were saying that same thing last night! In years past there was always one person that stood out for me among the rest. This year is just strange. Not one of them has the total package IMO. I think some of the girls have really good voices and one of them should win. The guys, well, none of them even comes close right now.

Return to Top
#701488 - 03/14/07 08:49 PM Re: American Idol ~Special K~
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
Originally Posted By: Karen_kecu

Now that's just ridiculous. That's why I can take AI or leave it. The voting process sucks big time.

4th highest votes??? That's absurd to say the least!! I'm calling out the National Guard!

Return to Top
#701609 - 03/15/07 11:49 AM Re: American Idol pjs
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
Go figure, loverboy is safe.

Return to Top
#701613 - 03/15/07 12:07 PM Re: American Idol pjs
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
Ewww. He really does creep me out.

Return to Top
#701617 - 03/15/07 12:27 PM Re: American Idol Retired DQ
MadisonCali Offline
Power Poster
At least he was in the bottom three.
That gives me hope...

Return to Top
#701618 - 03/15/07 12:28 PM Re: American Idol Retired DQ
CelticsPride Offline
Platinum Poster
CelticsPride
The Boston "Gahden"
If he makes it past next week he gets to go on the Summer tour. May have to tell the kids no this year. I don't think I could pay money to watch him sing!

Return to Top
#701624 - 03/15/07 12:51 PM Re: American Idol CelticsPride
Miscuit Offline
10K Club
Miscuit
TX
Ugh...Sanjaya! I can't take any more! I'd almost rather have kept Salmonella around than him!

Return to Top
#701639 - 03/15/07 01:04 PM Re: American Idol Miscuit
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
Someguya Gonetoofar lives another week, but doesn't look to be a candidate to survive to long.

Return to Top
#701839 - 03/15/07 04:35 PM Re: American Idol Miscuit
Clown Boy Offline
Power Poster
Clown Boy
here and there
Originally Posted By: Ms. Biscuit
Ugh...Sanjaya! I can't take any more! I'd almost rather have kept Salmonella around than him!
Hey, I thought she was great! couldn't sing worth a darn, but antonella definitly had something...

Return to Top
#701847 - 03/15/07 04:41 PM Re: American Idol CelticsPride
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
Originally Posted By: CelticsPride
If he makes it past next week he gets to go on the Summer tour. May have to tell the kids no this year. I don't think I could pay money to watch him sing!

That would be a joke if he was on the summer tour.

What's wrong this year with AI- really! This season is the worse picked talent that I have seen. You really have about 4 that's worth listening to.

I just have a feeling that MJ junior will be around for a couple more weeks.

Return to Top
#703979 - 03/21/07 12:52 PM Re: American Idol pjs
Hoosierland Offline
Platinum Poster
What did everyone think last night? I actually enjoyed most of the performances. Even (gasp!) Sanjaya was entertaining. I thought Haley, Jordin and Blake gave the best performances last night, but my money is still on Melinda for the win. Although based on ALL performances thus far, I think Sanjaya should go, I think either Phil or Gina will actually go tonight.

Return to Top
#703983 - 03/21/07 01:01 PM Re: American Idol Hoosierland
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
Missed it... oh well... maybe I'll catch it tonight.

Return to Top
#703984 - 03/21/07 01:02 PM Re: American Idol Hoosierland
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
I don't know. Some of the performances last night were good.

I don't think anyone is absolutely safe.

I think Sanjaya will stick around another week- there are some people who think he is being made fun of- imagine that.

Return to Top
#703987 - 03/21/07 01:07 PM Re: American Idol pjs
A_G Online
10K Club
My favorite from last night were:

#1 Melinda
#2 Jordin
#3 Lakisha

and I also really did like Blake's version of the song he sang.

What was up with that little girl in the audience???

Return to Top
#704006 - 03/21/07 01:25 PM Re: American Idol A_G
Miscuit Offline
10K Club
Miscuit
TX
Yeah...who WAS that little girl? I just caught bits and pieces of last night's episode. Saw a shot of her in tears in the audience and then at the end when she was up on stage hugging everybody.

Sanjaya...as I've said before.....UGH!

Return to Top
#704008 - 03/21/07 01:28 PM Re: American Idol A_G
CelticsPride Offline
Platinum Poster
CelticsPride
The Boston "Gahden"
I thought Jordin and Melinda were the best last night. If I had to take a guess, I would say that Stephanie will go tonight, though personally I cannot take Phil anymore. Sanjaya, in a laughable sort of way, actually wasn't half bad. He will stick around.

Don't know what was up with the crying girl, but I was getting sick of the quick shots of her crying. Seems like they were exploiting it after a while.

Return to Top
#704010 - 03/21/07 01:34 PM Re: American Idol CelticsPride
deppfan Offline
Power Poster
All over the map.
I liked Blake last night, but I think Jordin is my favorite. Such a beautiful young lady with an incredible set of pipes! I also liked Paint it Black. (surprise, surprise.) I thought she did a good job with it and it looked like she had a blast. That whole genre is probably my favorite.

Return to Top
#704011 - 03/21/07 01:34 PM Re: American Idol CelticsPride
thomasj Offline
Power Poster
Pennsylvania
From the looks of things at Dial Idol, either Haley or Gina may be going home. Jordin, Chris R, Stephanie, Chris S, Gina and Haley were the lowest in the voting. Although, this early on, their predictions can be off quite a bit.

Return to Top
#704027 - 03/21/07 02:03 PM Re: American Idol thomasj
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
I really loved Jordin. She's definately got the Yo! Maybe it's just a Sparks, but it certaintly was moving.

My second favorite was Blake. Ok, so that's one of my favorite songs, but he did it in a way that didn't compromise the beauty of the melody and really took it into the 80s. (Yes, I know, some would say he brought it to the present, but it reminded me of the 80s).

Melinda continues to shine, and Haley continues to surprise. I was shocked that she made the top 12, but her two performances so far have caught my interest. I thought she really had fun last night, and I enjoyed her singing.

Chris Sligh was good.

Someguya Gottoofar was horrible. I was making the same face as the little girl, and actually ended up pausing it so I could fast forward and save myself the pain of hearing him sing. If there is any justice in Idol, the world will not be forced to see him on the tour!

I love Paint it Black, but I was disappointed with Gina's version.

Return to Top
#704072 - 03/21/07 02:33 PM Re: American Idol B_F
*BUSTER* Offline
Power Poster
*BUSTER*
In hades.
Ditto Bengalsfan.

I never finish anyth

Return to Top
Page 8 of 22 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 21 22