Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2103427 - 10/18/16 03:42 PM Where do you get your ARM Rates
HRH Okie Banker Offline
Power Poster
Oklahoma
We have ARM loans processing throughout the year - typically a handful each month. We have been getting our rates from the Federal Reserve Board FRB"H.15-Select Interest Rates. The Fed is discontinuing to publish these rates this month. I was wondering where other banks got their rates for processing their ARM loans. Any help would be appreciated.

Return to Top
Mortgage Servicing Rules
#2103437 - 10/18/16 04:07 PM Re: Where do you get your ARM Rates HRH Okie Banker
JacksTigger Offline
Gold Star
JacksTigger
lost in compliance land
It's my understanding that only some of the rates on the H.15 are being discontinued.

"The Board will continue to publish the following interest rates in the H.15 release: federal funds (effective), commercial paper, bank prime loan, discount window primary credit, and U.S. Treasury securities."

What does your loan note state as the source of the index being used?

CRCM

Return to Top
#2103438 - 10/18/16 04:08 PM Re: Where do you get your ARM Rates HRH Okie Banker
rlcarey Offline
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
And what specific index is used?

Return to Top
#2103464 - 10/18/16 05:28 PM Re: Where do you get your ARM Rates HRH Okie Banker
HRH Okie Banker Offline
Power Poster
Oklahoma
Perfect advise. Thanks you two. That helped. I've reviewed both the note and the Federal Reserve's website and all systems are still go. Just need to download the info from the Federal Reserve's "Data Download" page rather than them providing us with a nicely gift-wrapped PDF. Appreciate it.

Return to Top