Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2086810 - 07/06/16 04:48 PM Changes in Seller's Fees
danaken Offline
OK
I am trying to determine if the bank must issue a revised CD when some of the seller's fees were not included on our Buyer's closing disclosure. We asked the settlement agent for all the fees so we could place on the Buyer's CD. In reviewing the Seller's Disclosure that was issued at the actual closing, there are some fees that were apparently added that we were not aware of.

The CFPB's compliance guide states a creditor must provide a corrected CD if an event in connection with the settlement occurs during the 30-calendar-day period after consummation that causes the Closing Disclosure to become inaccurate and results in a
change to an amount paid by the consumer from what was previously disclosed. (These were not fees paid by the consumer)

Settlement agents must provide a revised CD if an event related to the settlement occurs during the 30-day period after consummation that causes the Closing Disclosure to become inaccurate and results in a change to an amount actually paid by the seller from what was previously disclosed. (The Bank was not the "Settlement Agent")

Not sure if we need to. It would be nice if we didn't have to. Thanks!

Return to Top
TRID - TILA/RESPA Integrated Disclosures Rule
#2086826 - 07/06/16 05:37 PM Re: Changes in Seller's Fees danaken
rlcarey Online
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
You don't - they do and they should be sending you a copy.

Return to Top
#2086836 - 07/06/16 06:02 PM Re: Changes in Seller's Fees danaken
danaken Offline
OK
That makes me happy. I was thinking these things never end. Thanks, rlcarey.

Return to Top