BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#234613 - 08/20/04 12:48 PM SCAMs Nigerian to Austrailian
Doris Offline
New Poster
Doris
South Carolina
The FBI office in Columbia will be conducting a meeting on scams from Nigerian Fraud Scams to Foreign Lottery Scams. Specifically, the presenters will discuss common mass marketing schemes which directly and indirectly effect financial institutions. The presenters will also discuss cyber issues related to these scams and international efforts being made by federal law enforcement.

The purpose of this presentation is provide additional education regarding these types of scams and to provide information regarding what federal law enforcement is doing with foreign governments to curtail the problem as well as arrest, indict and convict the perpetrators.

The presentation will be on September 16, 2004 at 1:30 p.m at FBI Columbia, 151 West Park Boulevard, Columbia, (803) 551-4200. The presentation will last around one and a half to two hours. The cost is FREE. Please RSVP attendance to Special Agent Aaron Hawkins at aaron.hawkins@ic.fbi.gov.

Return to Top
#234614 - 08/23/04 04:25 PM Re: SCAMs Nigerian to Austrailian
BeachGirl Offline
100 Club
Myrtle Beach, SC
Thank you for this information!

Return to Top
#234615 - 10/28/05 06:59 PM Re: SCAMs Nigerian to Austrailian
Anonymous
Unregistered

I've just received an email informing my winning status with the Australian International Lottery from: mtshabalala_760@hotmail.com
...thought someone should know.
Thank you,
C.Daly

Return to Top
#234616 - 11/02/05 03:41 PM Re: SCAMs Nigerian to Austrailian
Anonymous
Unregistered

Congratulations.

Return to Top
#234617 - 11/04/05 01:06 AM Re: SCAMs Nigerian to Austrailian
Rocky P Offline
Power Poster
Florida
C. Daly, congratulations. You appear to be a generous person - would you mind sharing.

I can send you over the internet my routing and account numbers so you can make direct ACH deposits to my account.

Thanks again.

Return to Top