Skip to content
BOL Conferences

Thread Options
#1382461 - 04/27/10 08:53 PM "v"
Trees Offline
Power Poster
Anyone else besides me watching this show? I watched the original that was on years ago...but I forgot it so I am watching this version. Not bad. I like escapism [censored], esp. when I've had to deal with compliance [censored] all day.

I can do without the need to skin enemies and/or eviserate them...but i am interested in where the teen romance will go.....

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1382552 - 04/27/10 11:48 PM Re: "v" Trees
joyfulone Offline
CA
My husband and I are enjoying it and I'm glad I have Juliet from Lost to watch, but the Party of Five guy is bugging me.

Return to Top
#1382614 - 04/28/10 12:24 PM Re: "v" joyfulone
FBH Offline
Power Poster
FBH
The Land of Tax Free Shopping!
I'll say this much - it's like a who's who of sci-fi hotties. Lexa Doig from Andromeda, Morena Baccarin from Firefly/Serenity, Juliet from Lost, and Rekha Sharma from Battlestar Galactica.

If they can work in Jewel Staite, Summer Glau, Katee Sackhoff, Christina Hendricks, Gina Torres, Claudia Black, and Gigi Edgley - I'd definitely watch more often! wink

It's a little soap operaish, and it's been losing me lately.

Return to Top
#1382629 - 04/28/10 12:51 PM Re: "v" FBH
Creditcop Offline
Diamond Poster
Creditcop
Indiana
I have been watching, it will be interesting to see where the storyline goes especially next month with sweeps.

Return to Top
#1382670 - 04/28/10 01:44 PM Re: "v" FBH
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
Originally Posted By: FBH
I'll say this much - it's like a who's who of sci-fi hotties. Lexa Doig from Andromeda, Morena Baccarin from Firefly/Serenity, Juliet from Lost, and Rekha Sharma from Battlestar Galactica.

If they can work in Jewel Staite, Summer Glau, Katee Sackhoff, Christina Hendricks, Gina Torres, Claudia Black, and Gigi Edgley - I'd definitely watch more often! wink

talk about know your customer......

Return to Top
#1382678 - 04/28/10 01:51 PM Re: "v" Pale Rider
FBH Offline
Power Poster
FBH
The Land of Tax Free Shopping!
Originally Posted By: Pale
Originally Posted By: FBH

talk about know your customer......

LOL - Nice!

Return to Top
#1383414 - 04/29/10 12:24 PM Re: "v" joyfulone
BurntSienna Offline
Diamond Poster
Midwest
Originally Posted By: joyfulone
My husband and I are enjoying it and I'm glad I have Juliet from Lost to watch, but the Party of Five guy is bugging me.

Yes, but he's been bugging me since... well, since "Party of Five" was on. wink

I've been enjoying V, too.

Return to Top