Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#534982 - 04/22/06 07:00 PM Win Friends the Republican Way!
Hrothgar Geiger Offline
10K Club
Hrothgar Geiger
Jersey Shore
Notes from the RNC recruitment playbook, leaked by Tom T.

There's nothing that Americans respect more than plain statements and straight talk. Shown below are some examples of bringing our truth to constituents outside of the Republican Party core. Be aware that at first the stark difference between our clear, uncompromising vision will shock those accustomed to the mealy mouthed pandering of the opposition. With repeated exposure however, the clarity and simplicity of candidly stated philosophy will demonstrate that the Republican Party really does know what's best for America and Americans.

Theme for African American voters:
"If you ask me, the victims of Hurricane Katrina should have been more self-reliant. You can't expect the government to do everything for you!"

Theme for senior voters:
"Anyone who found the Medicare drug plan confusing must have been senile. Now if we could just jump-start Social Security reform"

Theme for women voters:
"Enough of this choice cr@p! Abortion should be illegal - - end of story. Control of a woman's uterus must ultimately rest with the appropriate legislative body!"

Theme for Latino voters:
"Somebody should have arrested every single person at those immigration rallies -- and deported them all! If they've got an accent, they're probably illegal!"

Theme for non-Christian voters (yes, they do exist):
"I saw on Fox News that the secularists have declared war on Easter! If they don't want to live in a Christian nation - - let 'em move to France!"

Theme for gay voters:
"If gay marriage is legal, the next thing you know, people will start marrying farm animals! Women will exchange vows with their vibrators! The very future of society hangs in the balance!"

And reassure the doubters with:
"The Republican Party is like a big tent. We welcome white Christian heterosexual males of any height or weight. Well, within reason, don't want the shorties taking over."

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#534983 - 04/22/06 10:11 PM Re: Win Friends the Republican Way!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Court threw out Delay conspiracy charge and top Democrat on the ethics committee resigns over campain funding fraud.

We win again.

Return to Top
#534984 - 04/23/06 02:16 AM Re: Win Friends the Republican Way!
straw Offline
Power Poster
straw
and isn't that all its about in today's politics. My side winning, no matter the issue, the long term consequences or actually what is good for the country.

Return to Top
#534985 - 04/23/06 05:22 PM Re: Win Friends the Republican Way!
Jokerman Offline
10K Club
AML, since you have the free time, could you answer my questions about UN funding? Thanks much.

Return to Top