Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

New Reply
Post Icon
Smilies Insert Link Insert Email Link Insert Image Link Insert Media Tag List Bold Italic Underline Strike-through Spoiler Quote Font Color Fonts Font Size
Make textarea smaller
Make textarea bigger
Post Options

HTML is disabled.
UBBCode is enabled.
Poll Manager (Total Polls: 0)

In Response To:
Thread Starter: Lori01
Title: Re: Photo release

Have to say the two examples given do not really prove there is a real threat to employees, when you compare it to the thousands of random robberies that take place each day. Overall you are more likely to get hit by a train than kidnapped because your picture is on social media. People who live in a fancy house or drive a very expensive car are at greater risk.

Also, I agree with David about understanding marketing. Banking is all about relationship building, and building relationships is about getting to know the other person. Now is that 100% true for every customer we have? Of course not, as ACBbank pointed out ~ it's not for him. However, as with everything, majority rules.
Remember years ago when they would flash a picture of popcorn on the screen so fast you didn't see it....but in reality your mind did....MARKETING BABY!! The point of the game is you don't even know your being directed down a certain path.

(pause for people to freak out.....)

Many people like to do business with companies that treat their employees well. Showing employees together, enjoying each other and being happy is one way to show this to the world. Yes, there are again going to be the naysayers (my husband works for the state and if I had a $1 for every time someone says "I pay your salary, therefor blah blah blah..." I would be retired!) But again, most (rational!!) people don't react that way, unless of course the event includes stupid behavior like private jets and fancy hotels.