Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 7 of 52 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 51 52
Thread Options
#1666027 - 02/16/12 01:09 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
ecrew,CRCM Offline
100 Club
ecrew,CRCM
Fl
Ok, I'm hooked. Almost done with Dark Lover, and I already bought book 3 & 4 of the series. Barnes and Noble didn't have the second book, so I need to order it online. (I'm old fashioned I still read actually books, no Kindlie or Nook for me)

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1666113 - 02/16/12 02:42 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler ecrew,CRCM
TINKerBell Offline
Power Poster
TINKerBell
Tiger's Den!
welcome to the club lcrew. The books read such that you feel like you are there, and the character development is quite involved.

Return to Top
#1666189 - 02/16/12 03:36 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
joyfulone Offline
CA
lcrew - I'm hooked as well. Just finished the third and started the fourth. I'm not very happy with myself today though because I left my nook at home. How could I do that?????

Return to Top
#1666209 - 02/16/12 03:57 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
Loralie Offline
100 Club
Loralie
IL
lol- i bought a bigger purse simply so my kindle would fit and i would never leave it behind. smile

Return to Top
#1666220 - 02/16/12 04:06 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
joyfulone Offline
CA
I usually put my nook in my purse, but this morning was the first morning my daughter drove herself to school so I wasn't in my usual morning routine. I left it on my desk. frown

Return to Top
#1666225 - 02/16/12 04:15 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
The Minion Offline
Platinum Poster
The Minion
Has anyone read J. K. Beck? I just saw her series and was wondering what she writes like.

Return to Top
#1666386 - 02/16/12 07:02 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler The Minion
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
Originally Posted By: Devil Minion
Has anyone read J. K. Beck? I just saw her series and was wondering what she writes like.

I have not read anything by JK Beck but it looks like her(?) books are cheap enough so maybe I'll give one a go this weekend and check it out.

Return to Top
#1666397 - 02/16/12 07:13 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler RR Sarah
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
I went to check out JK Beck's book lists and discovered that she's actually Julie Kenner who writes the Kate Connor, Demon Hunter series (demon hunting soccer mom). I've only read a couple in that series but I enjoyed them. Will definitely try her JK Beck books now.

Return to Top
#1666912 - 02/17/12 03:44 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
ecrew,CRCM Offline
100 Club
ecrew,CRCM
Fl
Almost done with Dark Lover, would I be missing alot if I don't read the 2nd book of the series and skip over to the third?

Return to Top
#1666925 - 02/17/12 04:03 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler ecrew,CRCM
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
There is some stuff that happens in Rhage's book (#2) that is important in book #3. Besides, Rhage is one of my favorites. smile

Return to Top
#1666933 - 02/17/12 03:53 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
Loralie Offline
100 Club
Loralie
IL
just finished the first 3 Lords of the Underworld books... I honestly feel awful for Paris. frown

Return to Top
#1666982 - 02/17/12 04:18 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler RR Sarah
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
Originally Posted By: RR Sarah
There is some stuff that happens in Rhage's book (#2) that is important in book #3. Besides, Rhage is one of my favorites. smile

I agree - #2 really sets the stage for #3 and you'll be missing quite a bit of backstory if you jump ahead.

Return to Top
#1667107 - 02/17/12 05:37 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
ecrew,CRCM Offline
100 Club
ecrew,CRCM
Fl
I kinda figured something like, I'll order book 2 and just wait. Thx.

Return to Top
#1667273 - 02/17/12 07:54 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler ecrew,CRCM
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
Waiting is the hardest part but you'll be glad you did lcrew. smile

Return to Top
#1667281 - 02/17/12 07:54 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
manimal Offline
Diamond Poster
manimal
Deleted
lcrew - is the library an option?

Innerpartysystem

Return to Top
#1667946 - 02/21/12 09:07 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler The Minion
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North

Minion, I read the first book in her Shadow Keepers series this weekend. It was a good read and I'll most likely continue with the series. I was sucked (no pun intended) into the story right away. While technically it is a paranormal romance it is a little on the dark side and some parts were a little gruesome.

Return to Top
#1668104 - 02/22/12 01:15 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
really? That sounds right up my alley. I may have to check those out.

Return to Top
#1668148 - 02/22/12 02:47 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler manimal
ecrew,CRCM Offline
100 Club
ecrew,CRCM
Fl
Originally Posted By: manimal82
lcrew - is the library an option?

I ordered it over the weekend, so I should get it any day now. I think I'm going to buy the Nook Simple Touch when I get my tax refund money. I'm starting to run out of space to store books in my house. grin.

Return to Top
#1668153 - 02/22/12 03:05 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler RR Becca
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
Originally Posted By: RR Becca
really? That sounds right up my alley. I may have to check those out.

I think you'd like them Becca. The romance is there but it isn't all sunshine and fairy f@rts. wink

Return to Top
#1668157 - 02/22/12 03:10 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler RR Sarah
TINKerBell Offline
Power Poster
TINKerBell
Tiger's Den!

Minion, I read the first book in her Shadow Keepers series this weekend. It was a good read and I'll most likely continue with the series. I was sucked (no pun intended) into the story right away. While technically it is a paranormal romance it is a little on the dark side and some parts were a little gruesome.

OK...just ordered it for my Nook after reading an excerpt on B&N.

Return to Top
#1668220 - 02/22/12 03:55 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
Loralie Offline
100 Club
Loralie
IL
Who has finished Lords of the Underworld? did you read any of the supplemental books that are in that world but don't deal with the lords directly- like the one with atlas?

and just one small spoiler please.... does torin get to find someone who isn't "allergic" to him? just a simple yes or no will do. smile

Return to Top
#1668226 - 02/22/12 04:17 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler Loralie
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
The Lords of the Underworld is an ongoing series. We don't know yet what/who or if Torin gets a HEA. Paris' story is coming out soon.

Return to Top
#1668235 - 02/22/12 04:10 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler RR Sarah
manimal Offline
Diamond Poster
manimal
Deleted
Paris' story is coming out soon.

OMGoat. PARIS?! That's gonna be a doozy if there ever was a doozy!

Innerpartysystem

Return to Top
#1668243 - 02/22/12 04:29 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler manimal
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
Originally Posted By: manimal82
Paris' story is coming out soon.

OMGoat. PARIS?! That's gonna be a doozy if there ever was a doozy!

Mark your calendar...next Tuesday, 2/28! I'll be saving it for a vacation read but I have it on pre-order.

Return to Top
#1668372 - 02/22/12 06:34 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
Loralie Offline
100 Club
Loralie
IL
Mani- you don't even know- you aren't far enough in the series ... Paris' book will be a MAJOR doozy!! I didn't realize it was coming out though- now I'm excited!!

HEA?
Last edited by Loralie; 02/22/12 06:35 PM.

Return to Top
Page 7 of 52 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 51 52