Skip to content
BOL Conferences

New Reply Thread Options
#2007179 - 04/09/15 06:43 PM RESPA/TIL Integrated Disclosure Training
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm sure there are posts out there with this information but I'm in a pinch. We need a great Integration training program for the new TIL/RESPA disclosures. We aren't looking for a regurgitation of slides, but "real life" help. Can anyone recommend (from personal experience) a good training program that has benefited your bank and is easy to follow? Thanks so much

Return to Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote
#2007220 - 04/09/15 08:18 PM Re: RESPA/TIL Integrated Disclosure Training Anonymous
Mary Beth Guard Offline
Platinum Poster
Mary Beth Guard
Oklahoma City, OK
I strongly encourage all of you to join us (either in person or remotely) at the BOL Lending Compliance Triage conference that we have scheduled for April 28-29. We will talk TRID -- and nothing but TRID -- for two information-packed days. When we say it is an immersion in the subject matter, that's because we will be discussing every facet of the three sections of the Reg and the Commentary that apply and every permutation of the forms.

We will go beyond the "how you fill in the blanks" (although, trust me, we will address all aspects of that challenge) to focus on the issues that don't rise to the surface until you've gone through it all over and over and over, as we have, and looked at it from multiple perspectives.

Through the use of the results of a detailed pre-conference survey, we will conform the oral presentations to what matters most to our audience -- while the written manual, which will serve as an indispensable reference as the months wear on, will make sure nothing is left out. So -- for example -- if none of the registered participants make loans that involve negative amortization, we won't waste precious minutes of the two days talking about what you would need to know and do if your loans did have that feature.

Our plan is to deliver the most focused, targeted, timely, practical, useful program available on the subject of the TILA/RESPA Integrated Disclosure Rules. You will not want to miss it!

Here is the link:

http://www.bolconferences.com/lct2015/

#2010659 - 04/28/15 01:55 PM Re: RESPA/TIL Integrated Disclosure Training Anonymous
QCL Offline
Power Poster
QCL
NW IL
See you today!!!

Quick Reply:
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Moderator:  MagicCity, P*Q, Truffle Royale