Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 16 of 48 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 47 48
Thread Options
#2015183 - 05/20/15 03:43 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) Pale Rider
MyBrainHurts Offline
Platinum Poster
Illinois
Originally Posted By Pale Rider
It is a movie!!!!

So says the guy who thinks the people in Game of Thrones aren't real.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#2015185 - 05/20/15 03:44 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) MyBrainHurts
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
Originally Posted By MyBrainHurts
Originally Posted By Pale Rider
It is a movie!!!!

So says the guy who thinks the people in Game of Thrones aren't real.

Ha!!!

You got me! Now Donald Draper is a real guy!!!

Return to Top
#2015187 - 05/20/15 03:51 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
well, he was until his series was cancelled

Return to Top
#2015190 - 05/20/15 03:57 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
Originally Posted By HappyGilmore
well, he was until his series was cancelled

until Gent got traded to the Giants

CAMS

Return to Top
#2015533 - 05/21/15 07:05 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
http://www.boston.com/sports/football/pa...ODYI/story.html

weather or not you agree or disagree Jim Kelly is looking good for someone who was so sick last year.

CAMS

Return to Top
#2015542 - 05/21/15 07:18 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
whether/weather

for all intensive purposes/for all intents and purposes

no/know

to/too/two

red/read

Return to Top
#2015808 - 05/22/15 07:42 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here

CAMS

Return to Top
#2015815 - 05/22/15 08:02 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
for those who can't click the link above...

Quote:
A Boston Herald sportswriter recently stated he heard the only reason Robert Kraft accepted the punishment levied against the New England Patriots by the NFL in the wake of the Deflategate scandal stems from the notion that Bill Belichick suspected Tom Brady wasn’t being totally honest with him.

During an episode of “Sports Tonight,” CBS Boston’s Michael Felger floated the theory that neither Belichick nor Kraft never were certain Brady was being truthful with them about his alleged role in what spawned Deflategate. It was decided by Kraft after discussing it with Belichick that he would wave the proverbial white flag — albeit with a stated reluctance — and accept the punishment administered by the NFL on the Patriots.

The Herald’s Ron Borges, also appearing on the show, appeared to corroborate Felger’s theory by relaying that he heard Belichick never believed Brady from the get-go.

“Belichick never believed his story, from what I was told,” said Borges, via a CSNNE report. “Because they all know. Why do you think all those retired quarterbacks, the Troy Aikmans of the world — Troy Aikman is about as nice a guy as I’ve ever met in football — nobody’s backed [Brady]. Nobody, not a single guy. Why do you think that is? Because they hate Brady? No. Because they’re not stupid. They know nothing’s done with those balls that the quarterback doesn’t want done.”

Borges certainly is weaving a tangled web with this story, one that certainly could threaten to cripple the Patriots organization. Any whiff of distrust between Belichick and Brady could hamstring the near future of the Patriots once Brady’s fate is determined pending his appeal of his four-game suspension.

Speaking of Brady’s suspension, some have speculated that Kraft accepted the league’s $1 million fine as well as the loss of draft picks in 2016 and 2017. If Borges story is accurate — and Felger’s theory proves true — it was much more a demonstration of little faith in their Super Bowl-winning quarterback than it was an attempt to help him.

In the end, regardless of whether Brady’s suspension is upheld, reduced or wiped out entirely, no one likely will ever know the truth. And that’s what makes for a fantastic conspiracy theory.

Return to Top
#2015816 - 05/22/15 08:03 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Felger and Borges are as anti Patriot as it gets here in New England for what its worth.

Return to Top
#2015819 - 05/22/15 08:08 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) TB 12
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
Originally Posted By Sox in '13
Felger and Borges are as anti Patriot as it gets here in New England for what its worth.

You are saying that beleckik and kraft knew?

CAMS

Return to Top
#2015823 - 05/22/15 08:17 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
I am saying Felger and Borges are as anti Patriot as it gets here in New England.

It is interesting that Kraft and Belechik were completely exonerated in the Wells report. Maybe they didn't know when it was happening and as this story blew up they found out more details.

I think the report has many holes in it and we probably will never know the truth one way or the other unless Brady gives up his phone.

Return to Top
#2015833 - 05/22/15 08:46 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
if Brady gives up his phone now, what are the chances that the incrimination (if there are any) messages are still one it?

CAMS

Return to Top
#2015866 - 05/22/15 10:33 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
#ONENANA Offline
New Poster
Texas Girl
Thank you Happy for that. I can't click on any of the links.

Return to Top
#2015886 - 05/24/15 12:54 AM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
Sound Tactic Offline
Power Poster
Sound Tactic
[quoteI think the report has many holes in it and we probably will never know the truth one way or the other unless Brady gives up his phone.[/quote]

the truth is pretty obvious unless you are an obsessed patriots fan

Return to Top
#2016048 - 05/26/15 07:28 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
If you say so.

Return to Top
#2016050 - 05/26/15 07:32 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
for those who do not know I looked it up smirk

The TB12 Sports Therapy Center was created to bring Tom Brady’s method of training to athletes who aspire to be the best they can be, at every age. The TB12 Method is a proven approach to help people reach and maintain their peak levels of performance by adjusting vital pieces of sports equipment to your liking even if it is against the rules.

http://www.patriot-place.com/TB12

CAMS

Return to Top
#2016054 - 05/26/15 07:48 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
well, one can never be too young to learn to properly hide illegal equipment adjustments...

Return to Top
#2016058 - 05/26/15 07:57 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
Integrity is no longer the norm. Now cheaters are considered normal, and athletes not cheating are considered weird.

I blame Bill.

Return to Top
#2016071 - 05/26/15 08:21 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
Wolfy Offline
Wolfy
Mid West
Nephew received a new football for his Birthday this weekend but it was slightly under inflated. Granddad said that is OK kiddo lets go play some Bradyball before your father pumps it up to play football.

Return to Top
#2016083 - 05/26/15 09:01 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Interesting information for what it is worth:

http://yourteamcheats.com/cheaters/

Return to Top
#2016086 - 05/26/15 09:18 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
Even more interesting (if you are a Steeler fan <even the name suggests illegal activity so it must be true>)

http://steelcurtainrising.com/2015/05/yo...-steroids.html/

CAMS

Return to Top
#2016090 - 05/26/15 09:21 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) TB 12
Wolfy Offline
Wolfy
Mid West
Originally Posted By TB 12
Interesting information for what it is worth:

http://yourteamcheats.com/cheaters/

Based on what data? Then it might be interesting.

Return to Top
#2016105 - 05/26/15 09:49 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
based on information that the site says was overturned...yet they still count...at least for 2 of the teams I looked at

Return to Top
#2016148 - 05/27/15 01:40 PM More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
MB Guy Offline
10K Club
Way, way south.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/28/sports...-them.html?_r=0

FIFA Officials Are Arrested on Corruption Charges; Sepp Blatter Isn’t Among Them

By MATT APUZZO, MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT, WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM and SAM BORDENMAY 27, 2015

ZURICH — Swiss authorities conducted an extraordinary early-morning operation here Wednesday to arrest several top soccer officials and extradite them to the United States on federal corruption charges.

As leaders of FIFA, soccer’s global governing body, gathered for their annual meeting, more than a dozen plainclothes Swiss law enforcement officials arrived unannounced at the Baur au Lac hotel, an elegant five-star property with views of the Alps and Lake Zurich. They went to the front desk to get room numbers and then proceeded upstairs.

Return to Top
#2016157 - 05/27/15 01:58 PM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
if this is about Soccer why is it in the sports section?

CAMS

Return to Top
Page 16 of 48 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 47 48