Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options Tools
#2047374 - 10/30/15 08:41 PM Branch Signage
Funky Falcon Offline
100 Club
Minnesota
One of our bank branches is on the first floor of a multi-tenant office building. We recently purchased additional space on the second floor of that building to office some administrative staff and our commercial lending team. Would we need to have all the required signage on the second floor as we do on the first floor such as HMDA, Fair Housing, CRA Notice, HR Notices, etc.?

Return to Top
General Discussion
#2047376 - 10/30/15 08:45 PM Re: Branch Signage Funky Falcon
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
do you receive customers at this location?

Is there a central location for employees to see HR signage?

CAMS

Return to Top
#2047385 - 10/30/15 08:57 PM Re: Branch Signage Funky Falcon
Funky Falcon Offline
100 Club
Minnesota
Yes, occasionally commercial lenders will meet with borrowers. The staff will have their own separate break room from the main office.

Return to Top
#2048714 - 11/09/15 03:20 PM Re: Branch Signage Funky Falcon
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
If signage can be bypassed and not seen as the 2nd floor folks go up, I'd post up there simply because it's easy to do, easy to maintain and you never have to justify it when there is an issue or regulator questioning it.

Some signage isn't required on each floor though, like items you'd often have on the Fed Wall, i.e. HMDA and CRA as examples. The second floor isn't a separate branch, I assume. Equal Housing and HR posters may be good duplicated especially if seeing them on the way up isn't likely.
Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top