Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 38 of 48 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 47 48
Thread Options
#2087738 - 07/13/16 05:03 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
performance bonuses that are triggered for wins? playoff victories? stats achieved?

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#2087755 - 07/13/16 06:07 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) TB 12
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Originally Posted By TB 12
Justice doesn't always get served.

excellent point - I know that the Colts were hoping for retro-active awarding of the win for this game where they Pats were found guilty of cheating by the ruling authority, as well as subsequent wins. Sadly, won't happen, so no justice here.

Return to Top
#2087756 - 07/13/16 06:11 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
Originally Posted By edAudit
Originally Posted By HappyGilmore
Originally Posted By TB 12
Justice doesn't always get served.

excellent point - I know that the Colts were hoping for retro-active awarding of the win for this game where they Pats were found guilty of cheating by the ruling authority, as well as subsequent wins. Sadly, won't happen, so no justice here.

That is not what he is referring to. I believe that since they should have been disqualified for every game that they cheated in they would have the worst record in the NFL as such they should be awarded a better line of draft pics. laugh

CAMS

Return to Top
#2087760 - 07/13/16 06:13 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
that's a good point Ed, but since they had to forfeit a couple of draft picks already, maybe it is in reference to the inconsistencies if they forfeited all games would they get picks back? or lose even more picks?

Return to Top
#2087762 - 07/13/16 06:14 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) TMatt87
RVFlyboy Offline
Power Poster
RVFlyboy
Soaring over Georgia
Originally Posted By TMatt87
Luckily the AFC East is one of the weakest divisions in the NFL, so a 4 game suspension probably won't effect anything. The Pats will still go 11-5 or better and easily make the playoffs.
I keep hearing this, but the statistics don't hold up. In 2015, for example, the AFC East as a whole had more wins (36) than any other division except the NFC South which also had 36. If you take the top team out of each division, including the AFC East, the remaining teams in the AFC East still had more wins than the bottom 3 teams in any other division. So how, exactly, does that make it one of the weakest divisions in the NFL?

Return to Top
#2087767 - 07/13/16 06:24 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
For starters the jets have not had a NFL quality QB since Namath (and he is rated as the most overrated player in the HOF) . With the exception of last year when they had their best QB in decades. it is noted that he could not start on a laundry list of NFL teams. He could not even get himself arrested so he was dumped from the Bengal's

CAMS

Return to Top
#2087805 - 07/13/16 07:30 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Ultimately the players brought this on themselves by allowing Goodell to have ultimate power and be able to hand out punishment without any evidence of a wrongdoing. For that, Brady deserves blame as a member of the union.

Return to Top
#2087816 - 07/13/16 07:45 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
there was enough proof for an independent person (Goodall) to pronounce him guilty

CAMS

Return to Top
#2087819 - 07/13/16 07:59 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
As independent as the FBI was regarding a recent candidate being cleared of charges.....

Return to Top
#2087823 - 07/13/16 08:03 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) edAudit
RVFlyboy Offline
Power Poster
RVFlyboy
Soaring over Georgia
there was enough proof for an independent person (Goodall) to pronounce him guilty
If you think Goodell is independent, you must have a different dictionary than I do.

Return to Top
#2087824 - 07/13/16 08:03 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
There is no proof that he lacked independence . Much like the claim that he had noting to with making the balls deflate or that the laws of physics have changed and they deflated themselves.

CAMS

Return to Top
#2087840 - 07/13/16 08:51 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
OK.

Return to Top
#2087842 - 07/13/16 08:59 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) RVFlyboy
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Goodell is there for the sanctity of the league...without his oversight and direction, every team could cheat, which would lead to an actually exciting product that doesn't need 35 seconds between each play for an announcer to show 12 different camera views of what you just watched live scandals among the fan base, and if you're team is perceived to have been cheated, possibly you stop giving as much money to the NFL as they get now...have enough teams with that perception and the revenue drops, and Goodell doesn't get his $44,000,000 per year...so yes, it is in his best interest to be fair and impartial...

Return to Top
#2087933 - 07/14/16 01:34 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
RVFlyboy Offline
Power Poster
RVFlyboy
Soaring over Georgia
Originally Posted By HappyGilmore
...without his oversight and direction, every team could cheat,

Hasn't worked. Every team DOES cheat. See www.yourteamcheats.com

Return to Top
#2087958 - 07/14/16 02:19 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
I find it strange that the ownership of the domain is not published in the FAQs

The source data comes from???

CAMS

Return to Top
#2087983 - 07/14/16 03:19 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) edAudit
RVFlyboy Offline
Power Poster
RVFlyboy
Soaring over Georgia
I find it strange that the ownership of the domain is not published in the FAQs

The source data comes from???
Everything in there provides links to third party documentation including source of that documentation.

Return to Top
#2087989 - 07/14/16 03:34 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Quote:
Hasn't worked. Every team DOES cheat. See www.yourteamcheats.com

oh please, like I'm supposed to believe EVEYTHING I read on the internet? pshaw... shocked

Return to Top
#2088029 - 07/14/16 04:34 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
it should be noted that there is NO citation for their scoring system or how a "cheat" that was not implemented was actually a cheat.

see Impedegate (2013

CAMS

Return to Top
#2088046 - 07/14/16 05:12 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
The Jets are 2nd in number of cheats. Given their record, they don't cheat very well.

Return to Top
#2088054 - 07/14/16 05:32 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
Headsetgate (ongoing) flags
to top ⤴

home ⇐

awards ⤵

TEAM: All 32 NFL Teams

SEVERITY:scale

SUMMARY: it's a common complaint around the NFL. In late, close games, the helmet communicators of visiting teams suddenly "malfunction" and stop working. It has been accepted as standard practice in the league. Are you on the road and the game is close? Then you are going to have problems with your headset.

In recent years, the Patriots have accused the Colts of doing it and the Jaguars have made the same charge of the Patriots. The Redskins accused the Buccaneers of disabling their headsets, and Tampa Bay accused Dallas. The Giants openly bragged about doing it way back in 1956. The charges go on and on and on.

VICTIM: The entire league

they are not even listed as cheating but yet got 4 points. how is that possible unless the site was written by a patriot fan blaming the jets for all the cheats that they do/

CAMS

Return to Top
#2088100 - 07/14/16 08:00 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
why wouldn't each team just bring their own communication devices and not rely on home team to supply? the cost is negligible...

Return to Top
#2088103 - 07/14/16 08:02 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
so they can have another fake issue that sells tickets.

CAMS

Return to Top
#2088442 - 07/18/16 11:01 AM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
glad to see this finally over and the guilty will serve his penalty

CAMS

Return to Top
#2088453 - 07/18/16 12:30 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
I finally see the penalty for allegedly deflating footballs:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/07/27/nfl-2015-fine-schedule

crazy

Return to Top
#2088459 - 07/18/16 12:40 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
Other Uniform/Equipment Violations; $5,787; $11,576

in 2015 it would include a fine and a suspension? What about 2016?

CAMS

Return to Top
Page 38 of 48 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 47 48