Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2150865 - 10/23/17 08:13 PM MLR (OCC supervised institutions only)
Q Offline
Has anyone heard anything regarding Money Laundering Risk (MLR) for this year? I have not received or heard anything about it. Curious if they have ended it.

Thank you

Return to Top
BSA/AML/CIP/OFAC Forum
#2150947 - 10/24/17 02:57 PM Re: MLR (OCC supervised institutions only) Q
happyauditor Offline
Platinum Poster
happyauditor
NY
Not an answer to your question, however, more of an FYI for mid-size banks that are currently not required to complete an MLR...

At the OCC Midsize Bank BSA Officer Roundtable this summer, the OCC stated there is a project currently to develop an MLR requirement for midsize banks...the data points sought will not be as broad as that for small banks, but will be more granular in the data they will be seeking.

Return to Top
#2150990 - 10/24/17 06:31 PM Re: MLR (OCC supervised institutions only) Q
Sheba Offline
Sheba
Oz
Hi Mark, I have been waiting and looking--but so far nothing. We were late getting it last year also. Would be great if they either let it go or at least gave a longer completion time. I will probably either check in BankNet to see if there are any messages or contact someone at my field office.

Return to Top
#2151083 - 10/25/17 02:55 PM Re: MLR (OCC supervised institutions only) Q
j2rocket Offline
New Poster
I was curious about this last week and logged into BankNet. It states MLR is open for submissions from November to January. I would expect something to be coming out within the next few weeks.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z