Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2202733 - 01/11/19 04:41 PM Account Analysis
CSB98 Offline
Diamond Poster
Wisconsin
For those of you that have accounts on analysis, do you include the analysis information on the statement (e.g. # of items processed, per item fee, earnings credit, etc.). Currently, we do not include the information on the statement and refer them back to the fee schedule. I don't think the information is required to be on the statement, but I can understand why it would make sense to include it.

Return to Top
Deposits and Payments
#2202756 - 01/11/19 05:56 PM Re: Account Analysis CSB98
rlcarey Online
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
Many moons ago, we mailed a separate analysis to commercial customers - but the statement would just have the total charge. It is a customer service issue.

Return to Top
#2271598 - 06/13/22 10:23 PM Re: Account Analysis CSB98
Complaisance Offline
New Poster
Is a bank required to disclose business account analysis charges that may be applied on the Schedule of Services & Fees disclosure?

Return to Top
#2271602 - 06/13/22 10:43 PM Re: Account Analysis CSB98
rlcarey Online
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
How would you properly contract to assess the charges if you do not disclose them? How you incorporate them into your business depositor's agreement is a discussion to be held with your legal counsel.

Return to Top
#2271658 - 06/15/22 12:56 AM Re: Account Analysis CSB98
ACBbank Offline
Power Poster
ACBbank
New York City
We have many different type of commercial clients on analysis and our fees are disclosed upfront and we include key data points on our statements. Most clients who will be placed on analysis will ask about fees upfront to compare to their current business banking account.

We include this information on statements as it eliminates have to take calls from clients asking that it be sent every month.

Return to Top
#2271712 - 06/15/22 06:23 PM Re: Account Analysis CSB98
HappyGilmore Online
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
we include all volume data points on account analysis statements where the fee is volume driven (ie, .05 per item deposited, 250 deposited items, total charge $12.50). For fees that are not volume driven but are simply a monthly fee (ie, account surcharge $10) there is simply the amount. ECR Rate, average daily collected balance, and ECR credit are also listed.

Return to Top

Moderator:  John Burnett