Skip to content
BOL Conferences

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Thread Options
#288973 - 12/22/04 03:48 PM Re: Dawnie vs. Paragon (let's have some fun)
Bones Offline
Power Poster
Bones
Land of Enchantment
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OH, P, just get over it!

But, it's Christmas time and you've told a lie. Don't expect any presents this year or next year until you apologize. If fact, if you don't apologize you are going to have a very bad year in 2005.

And if you don't send this to everyone in your address book within fifteen minutes, your computer will crash and your cat will go bald.

You need to think about this again. You know what you are capable of - you cannot impact my life - but you have no idea what I'm capable of, so apologize and I will forgive you. If you don't, next year is going to be a wild ride, emotionally for you. You have until the end of the day.

OMG, The Curse of P .... What will I do????
Last edited by LadyLuck; 12/22/04 03:50 PM.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#288974 - 12/22/04 03:51 PM Re: Dawnie vs. Paragon (let's have some fun)
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
LL-I would find the cat and make sure he's still furry...

Return to Top
#288975 - 12/22/04 03:52 PM Re: Dawnie vs. Paragon (let's have some fun)
Bones Offline
Power Poster
Bones
Land of Enchantment
No cats to worry about here, but I will keep an eye on my dog!

Return to Top
#288976 - 12/22/04 06:27 PM Re: Dawnie vs. Paragon (let's have some fun)
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think it's amazing how many times P has threatened people....is this how Jesus would respond? Hmm, P is continuing to prove he's not anywhere near how Jesus would act. Shame....shame...shame....

Return to Top
#288977 - 12/22/04 06:48 PM Re: Dawnie vs. Paragon (let's have some fun)
CRAatBOK Offline

Power Poster
Further South than I wanna be.
P it wasn't that you were calling me a Queen, it was that you were insuating that because I use the word Queen in my name that it says something about my personality. Wrong. I was trying to come up with a quick name that reflects what I do and that is what I came up with. My assistant calls me Ms. Geo and I decided not to use that so I chose Queen. No big deal, not a lot of pondering over whether using it would make me regal.

And as far as telling the truth, it appears that you only know the truth according to P. I doubt that many of us would agree to your version of the truth. BTW, didn't we cover this in another thread?

Return to Top
#288978 - 12/22/04 07:39 PM Re: Dawnie vs. Paragon (let's have some fun)
Paragon Offline
Diamond Poster
Paragon
Quote:

I think it's amazing how many times P has threatened people....is this how Jesus would respond? Hmm, P is continuing to prove he's not anywhere near how Jesus would act. Shame....shame...shame....

No threat - just that we all must be responsible and take responsibility for what we say. I am a lot like Jesus, we all are.

Return to Top
#288979 - 12/22/04 07:46 PM Re: Dawnie vs. Paragon (let's have some fun)
Paragon Offline
Diamond Poster
Paragon
P it wasn't that you were calling me a Queen, it was that you were insuating that because I use the word Queen in my name that it says something about my personality. Wrong. I was trying to come up with a quick name that reflects what I do and that is what I came up with. My assistant calls me Ms. Geo and I decided not to use that so I chose Queen. No big deal, not a lot of pondering over whether using it would make me regal.

And as far as telling the truth, it appears that you only know the truth according to P. I doubt that many of us would agree to your version of the truth. BTW, didn't we cover this in another thread?

That sounds logical, but you've unknowingly used a word that has a different meaning here that you clearly don't agree with, as I've just profiled a Queen as it relates to posters on this site. There are no accidents, you fit the profile - don't blame it on me as I didn't call you a Queen, you selected it to attach to your user profile. It works for me!

Return to Top
#288980 - 12/22/04 10:17 PM Re: Dawnie vs. Paragon (let's have some fun)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Don't worry, KCGeoQueen. Mr. Paragon is "virtually" clueless. He likes to bend meanings of words to fit his own agenda, which has clearly been defined by many, it seems, to be an ill-mannered one. Just remember that you are dealing with a 12 year old and take no offense.

Return to Top
#288981 - 12/22/04 10:35 PM Re: Dawnie vs. Paragon (let's have some fun)
Paragon Offline
Diamond Poster
Paragon
Anon - thanks for filling a needed gap in this thread - hopefully we can end it now - I feel that I won this one and just to see some of the Queen personalities come out was worth a few minutes of my time. Fun was had - hopefully by all, possibly except you as you are all grown up.

Return to Top
#288982 - 12/23/04 04:38 AM Re: Dawnie vs. Paragon (let's have some fun)
Anonymous
Unregistered

You know, I really do love children. Now, go scoop the sidewalks and I'll give you ten bucks. Let's just say that you amuse me and call it even.

Return to Top
#288983 - 12/23/04 02:52 PM Re: Dawnie vs. Paragon (let's have some fun)
Paragon Offline
Diamond Poster
Paragon
You know, I really do love children. Now, go scoop the sidewalks and I'll give you ten bucks. Let's just say that you amuse me and call it even.

Well, amusement is one of the goals of gathering around the cooler, so this is a good thing. I am interesting in the ten bucks so perhaps you should just send it to me for providing entertainment value. More would be nice.

Return to Top
#1165559 - 04/17/09 04:14 PM Re: Dawnie vs. Paragon (let's have some fun) Paragon
Becka Marr Offline
Power Poster
Becka Marr
This is an entertaining thread grin

Return to Top
#1165566 - 04/17/09 04:19 PM Re: Dawnie vs. Paragon (let's have some fun) Becka Marr
QCL Offline
Power Poster
QCL
NW IL
I found this one too smile
I was gonna wait until next week wink

Return to Top
#1165569 - 04/17/09 04:22 PM Re: Dawnie vs. Paragon (let's have some fun) QCL
#Just Jay Offline
10K Club
#Just Jay
Cheeseheadland
X had the best avi's... I miss those.

Return to Top
#1165575 - 04/17/09 04:26 PM Re: Dawnie vs. Paragon (let's have some fun) #Just Jay
Fork Ate Spoon Offline
Diamond Poster
Fork Ate Spoon
Between Here and There
Yeah, he did have really good avi's! He would make some for a few people from what I remember. I miss the days of Paragon, Dawnie, and Mr. Clean. Most threads in the cooler aren't worth reading anymore.

Return to Top
#1165582 - 04/17/09 04:30 PM Re: Dawnie vs. Paragon (let's have some fun) Fork Ate Spoon
Becka Marr Offline
Power Poster
Becka Marr
I always liked his gray cat drumming its paw. He still comes up with some cool avi's; they definitely went through an Obama-bashing phase for a while. laugh

Return to Top
#1166155 - 04/17/09 10:15 PM Re: Dawnie vs. Paragon (let's have some fun) Becka Marr
buggs Offline
Power Poster
How is Mr. X doing these days, Becka? Is he still collecting on his karma?

Return to Top
#1166185 - 04/17/09 10:56 PM Re: Dawnie vs. Paragon (let's have some fun) buggs
Becka Marr Offline
Power Poster
Becka Marr
I believe he's retired and moved back to his hometown where his family had land. He & I don't communicate directly anymore, so I can only assume he's doing well. smile

Return to Top
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7