Learn More - Click Here!

Page 20 of 20 1 2 18 19 20
Thread Options
#297981 - 01/17/06 03:47 PM Re: Prayer List 1-17-06
waldensouth Offline
Power Poster
waldensouth
FINALLY ABOVE the gnat line
"Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in Heaven. Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in Heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there I am in the midst of them."
Matthew 18:18-20

1-4-05 Jim and Lynne Bedsole - Lynne admitted to the hospital Christmas Day. After a lot of ups and downs and 81 days in the hospital - she was able to go home. 12-13-05 update - Well, we are approaching the one year anniversary of when Lynne became so ill (Christmas Day, 2004). What a year this has been. We couldn't have made it through without all the prayer support we received from all of you. Thank you so much! For those of you new to BOL who haven't seen this thread before, it is a powerful testimony to the awesome might of our Lord and Savior!
Lynne is continuing to improve but still has some health issues that linger from all of this. She is certainly at her most healthy so far this year at this point and all signs still seem to be pointed in the right direction. We are getting geared up for our move to Charleston next month. We will be moving over MLK weekend in January, so please keep us in your prayers during that time, too.

1-4-05 Natalie Bear and Mom(Becca) - awaiting liver transplant Mom is a match for a living donor transplant to Natalie Bear. Liver transplant took place 2-9-05. 12-22-05 update - EBV level has been undectable for so long that maybe I tricked myself into thinking that it and PTLD was no longer an issue. EBV level just came back much higher that it has been in some time, but still not as high as it was in June. So now we need to try to catch the PTLD before it spreads throughout her lymph system. Lots of fun. Please please please pray.
2. Natalie is puking.
Natalie got her second flu shot yesterday and I don't think her body is pleased. She's sleeping now, but feeling icky. I am not sure if this is from the flu shot or if it is also due in part to the EBV (it a virus similar to mono that's been laying dormant since this summer). Stupid EBV.
3. Ultrasound is scheduled for Jan. 5
Like I mentioned last time, Natalie's spleen grew 2 cm in 5 weeks. So an ultrasound is needed to check on the portal vein stenoisis (narrowing) and make sure a clot hasn't formed at the site of the angioplasty.

1-4-05 Go 4 It - diagnosed with lymphoma began treatment1-18-05. 12-30-05 update -Maintenance treatment completed at the end of November. CT Scan indicated no signs of lymphoma. In May a PET/CT Scan will be completed. If no lynmphoma at that time, another maintenance treatment will be given. Thanks for all of the prayers and good wishes.....I am truly blessed.

1-5-05 Little Sister's niece - cancer returned

1-5-05 Fraud pup's friend's son, Zakery - almost drowned, still recovering

1-5-05 obx nut's Mom - stroke, unable to walk, in nursing home

1-14-05 LadyLuck's Friend and her husband - he has been diagnosed with a rare form of leukemia and has cancerous cells in his lymph nodes. Undergoing chemotheraphy. 6/13/05 UPDATE: My friend's husband's cancer is very aggressive and spreading. He had surgery last week to remove part of his stomach, colon, pancreas and the 3rd vertabrae in his spine. He got through the surgery but it is still too early to know the outcome. Please continue to keep him in your prayers.

2-21-05 Princess Ene's Father - Please add my father to the list. My mom just sent an email that my father had a TIA (mini stroke) last night. She said his arm and face went numb for about 15 minutes. It was pretty scary for them. They are running an MRI and Ultrasound today. My father has probably been ill a total of 2 times in his life time so we are puzzled. I'm going on the internet right now to read up on them. I'll update as I learn more. 3-8-05 update - my father was told he has two blood clots on either side of his brain. They are continuing tests but are puzzled. They say these type of brain clots are usually caused by head trauma, he's had none. Thank you for your continued prayers.

2-23-05 Dawnie's Friend - If we could add Sondra to the list I'd appreciate it. She's flying down to Portland for a bone marrow test to see what her lukemia numbers are looking like after the stem cell harvest of a few months ago. This is her 11th bone marrow draw, and every one of them is quite painful and carry risk. 6-9-05 update - My friend Sondra received her first set of results back. They are not good. It appears we're turning the corner towards a darker side of the disease. Without a donor, she has just a few years to live at most. 7-7-05 update This week, because the results were so very very bad, they brought her down for more testing. She just found out that the results that frightened us all were an absolute fluke. The doctor is shocked and ran these tests more than once because they were so much better. While she is still battling luekemia and will until a transplant is found, she's not looking at a short six to nine months anymore. They are fully confident that these results are very accurate, and basically put her back at her earlier level, which means a few years to fight or find that transplant. We're very relieved, and I'm sure the prayer and support that has gone out on her behalf has helped in what looked to be a hopeless situation. Thank you all!!!!

2-23-05 Jim Bedsole's Brother-in-law - It just keeps piling on. Lynne's sister Debbie has been very close to us, especially during Lynne's recent illness. She has been down here from NC numerous times to cheer Lynne up. Well last Friday we just found out that Debbie's husband has leukemia. He is currently in Duke Medical Center undergoing heavy chemotherapy and some other type of therapy. They are also doing some tests that take up to 10 days to develop. After those tests they'll have a clearer picture of his status and prognosis.

3-10-05 Boomer's Wife - My wife and I have recently been told she has Lymphoma Cancer and she is undergoing chemo treatments. 3-31-05 update - As an update on my wife she is continuing her Chemo treatments, once every 3 weeks and seems to be handling them pretty good except for being very tired. She is now dealing with the mental feelings she has in dealing with her cancer. We are taking a day at a time.

6-20-05 CEW - Please add my Aunt Marilyn to the prayer list. She fell while out for her morning walk yesterday morning. Unsure if she suffered a stroke, but has not yet gained consciousness. Had bleeding in the brain and a hole was drilled in her skull to relieve the pressure. We are waiting to hear from my cousin this morning to find out if she has suffered any brain damage and what the prognosis is. Thank you.

6-20-05 violetRose's friend - Could you all please pray for my friend Summer, she was diagnosed with breast cancer a few weeks ago. Please also pray for her husband Cal, who is her rock at this time. They are in the process of deciding treatment. 6-22-05 update - Further tests revealed bad news. Cancer was found in her Kidneys, Liver and possibly her bones. Surgery will be scheduled for July followed by kemo. Please continue to keep her in your prayers.

7-15-05 ABrown's Mother-in-law - I would like to request prayers for my Mother-in-law. She has beaten lung cancer twice and we have been told now that she may either have pneumonia (treatable) OR a wide spread cancer that they can do nothing for.

8-8-05 Dawnie's MIL - If you'd add Jesse Sr's mother to the list I'd appreciate it. She's had a very bad year and we thought things were getting better but her blood pressure is dangerously low (80/45). She's lived a good life, and we don't wish her to suffer, but she also wants to live long enough to see the baby, so if ya'll could pray for her stregnth for a few more months I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks

8-25-05 *pixiesprite*'s dad and step-mom - My Step-mom just found out she has ovarian cancer and my dad just got out of the hospital for apendisitis (sp?) So they are going through a lot and could use all the prayers they can get. 11-30-05Update, bad news. My step mom found out monday that it's terminal. Depending on how she responds to treatments, she may have a couple months or a couple years. She's taking it in good spirits, I'm worried about my dad, though. He's the kind of guy that needs a woman to take care of him. This is going to be tough on him. Please keep them in your prayers.

8-28-05 anonymous’s twin sister - Please pray for my twin sister who as bone and lung cancer. Pray for the doctors to do the best they can to rid her of the cancer cells and pray for her strenght and determination to fight.

8-28-05 Kansayaku - I just heard from my brother that his wife's younger sister has just been given approximately six months to live. She has cancer and will be leaving behind a husband and three daughters all under the teenage years. Please lift up your prayers for her and her family as they try to understand and accept God's will.

9-9-05 AnnL's friend Paul - Please add prayers for Paul. He is the 2year old son of a friend who has aplastic anemia. His uncle died of this when we were all friends as teenagers so of course the family is just devasted at the thought of going through this again with little Paul!

10-26-05 Cat Woman's Nana - She just fell yesterday and broke her hip. My Papa passed away Christmas Day last year, and she's been slowly declining ever since. She is going to be having surgery today. Thank you.

Corkygirl's co-worker Marion - Marion was diagnosed with a very, very early stage leukemia a couple of years ago and the Dr's have been watching her carefully since then. 11-3-05 update - The Leukemia is still a battle for her. It seems to be playing games with her counts going up and down but never getting to whatever number they need to start agressive chemo. Thank you for your prayers and keep them coming. She was given 6 to 7 years and it's been about 3 now.

11-21-05 Okie Dokie's Friend, Dana - One of my coworkers just found out that her sister-in-law has been in a very bad car accident. She was pinned in the vehicle for a while and is now being life-flighted to a hospital about 3 hours away. The two people in the other vehicle died and it is not looking very good for Dana. Please pray for her and for the families of the other two victims.

11-29-05 P's Mermaid - Just found out that one of the ladies I work with had a heart attack this morning here at work. They have taken her to the hospital and she has already been in surgery and had a stint put in... please pray for her.

12-19-05 Compliance Autumn's Aunt - On Friday my 85 year old aunt fell and broke her hip. She had surgery on Saturday and seemed to be doing well. Last night she had some major problems and they didn't think she would make it. They couldn't get her heart back in the correct rhythm and had to use the paddles on her. She had a CAT scan this afternoon and is in coronary intensive care. My son and his father went to see her and she knew who my son was, but couldn't think of his name. This poor woman is 5'5" tall and weighs about 95 pounds now. She became a widow in May and still hasn't gotten over the loss of my uncle. She never had any children, but has lots of nieces and nephews who care for her and want to help her.

12-20-05 KAT's friend Libby, 2 years old, who has been diagnosed with lukemia.

12-21-05 ZGuy20 - diagnosed with breast cancer - undergoing surgery and chemo.

12-21-05 Lady LoisLane's friend - Please add Will to the prayer list. He is the best friend of a co-worker's son. Last Friday night in Norman, Oklahoma he was a stop light when a Semi hit his car. He is at Norman Regional Hospital. All prayers are really needed. Thank you for caring. 1-4-06 update - Update on Will (friend of my co-worker's son). She thanks all for your prayers. He can now move his arms and was using a wheel chair this past Monday to wheeled himself around the hospital. He is still having tingling in the lower extremities which is good. He is in good spirits right now and is receiving visitors, which is what he needs (he is doing better mentally as he is now picking at his friends). There is a long road ahead of him but he will make it….

12-21-05 Raiderette's Grandparents - Grandmother had a stroke and Grandfather in car accident on way to hospital.

12-30-05 blvsinangels and husband - please pray for my husband who was just told he has colon cancer. God grant us peace and courage.

12-30-05 annonymous - unspoken prayer request

1-17-06 Dawnie's Son Eljay - had surgical procedure 1-16-06 to determine what's wrong with him and his ability to eat or sleep. 1-20-06 update - our first news is good, and they don't think that we have to worry about cancer, so now we wait a week or two for the balance of the results. We know he has reflux, but not why or how to fix it. Reflux in grownups is no biggie (well normally) but for little guys it means that breathing and eating hurt, so they eventually stop doing both. While he's growing, we're down to less than an ounce per feeding now so it's time to worry. He also does not sleep more than 10 or 15 mins at a time so he's tired, very tired! He can only sleep if he's upright (read being held into that) because upright helps with the reflux a little. This leaves Daddy and Mommy very tired as well.

Communal Requests:
Everyone affected by the many natural disasters that have occurred recently; those who have lost loved ones, who are homeless, who are without hope or resources.
All those grieving over the loss of a loved one.
All of those suffering from a chronic illness.
All of our military troops wherever they are serving our country.
All those who live with violence and poverty, without hope.
The children, and the families of all children, who are missing/kidnapped from their homes.
Last edited by waldensouth; 01/20/06 01:24 PM.

- Frederick Douglass

My Opinion Only.

Return to Top
#297982 - 02/03/06 01:05 PM Re: Prayer List 2-3-06
waldensouth Offline
Power Poster
waldensouth
"Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in Heaven. Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in Heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there I am in the midst of them."
Matthew 18:18-20

1-4-05 Jim and Lynne Bedsole - Lynne admitted to the hospital Christmas Day. After a lot of ups and downs and 81 days in the hospital - she was able to go home. 12-13-05 update - Well, we are approaching the one year anniversary of when Lynne became so ill (Christmas Day, 2004). What a year this has been. We couldn't have made it through without all the prayer support we received from all of you. Thank you so much! For those of you new to BOL who haven't seen this thread before, it is a powerful testimony to the awesome might of our Lord and Savior!
Lynne is continuing to improve but still has some health issues that linger from all of this. She is certainly at her most healthy so far this year at this point and all signs still seem to be pointed in the right direction. We are getting geared up for our move to Charleston next month. We will be moving over MLK weekend in January, so please keep us in your prayers during that time, too.

1-4-05 Natalie Bear and Mom(Becca) - awaiting liver transplant Mom is a match for a living donor transplant to Natalie Bear. Liver transplant took place 2-9-05. 2-1-06 Natalie back in the hospital.

1-4-05 Go 4 It - diagnosed with lymphoma began treatment1-18-05. 12-30-05 update -Maintenance treatment completed at the end of November. CT Scan indicated no signs of lymphoma. In May a PET/CT Scan will be completed. If no lynmphoma at that time, another maintenance treatment will be given. Thanks for all of the prayers and good wishes.....I am truly blessed.

1-5-05 Little Sister's niece - cancer returned

1-5-05 Fraud pup's friend's son, Zakery - almost drowned, still recovering

1-5-05 obx nut's Mom - stroke, unable to walk, in nursing home

1-14-05 LadyLuck's Friend and her husband - he has been diagnosed with a rare form of leukemia and has cancerous cells in his lymph nodes. Undergoing chemotheraphy. 6/13/05 UPDATE: My friend's husband's cancer is very aggressive and spreading. He had surgery last week to remove part of his stomach, colon, pancreas and the 3rd vertabrae in his spine. He got through the surgery but it is still too early to know the outcome. Please continue to keep him in your prayers.

2-21-05 Princess Ene's Father - Please add my father to the list. My mom just sent an email that my father had a TIA (mini stroke) last night. She said his arm and face went numb for about 15 minutes. It was pretty scary for them. They are running an MRI and Ultrasound today. My father has probably been ill a total of 2 times in his life time so we are puzzled. I'm going on the internet right now to read up on them. I'll update as I learn more. 3-8-05 update - my father was told he has two blood clots on either side of his brain. They are continuing tests but are puzzled. They say these type of brain clots are usually caused by head trauma, he's had none. Thank you for your continued prayers.

2-23-05 Dawnie's Friend - If we could add Sondra to the list I'd appreciate it. She's flying down to Portland for a bone marrow test to see what her lukemia numbers are looking like after the stem cell harvest of a few months ago. This is her 11th bone marrow draw, and every one of them is quite painful and carry risk. 6-9-05 update - My friend Sondra received her first set of results back. They are not good. It appears we're turning the corner towards a darker side of the disease. Without a donor, she has just a few years to live at most. 7-7-05 update This week, because the results were so very very bad, they brought her down for more testing. She just found out that the results that frightened us all were an absolute fluke. The doctor is shocked and ran these tests more than once because they were so much better. While she is still battling luekemia and will until a transplant is found, she's not looking at a short six to nine months anymore. They are fully confident that these results are very accurate, and basically put her back at her earlier level, which means a few years to fight or find that transplant. We're very relieved, and I'm sure the prayer and support that has gone out on her behalf has helped in what looked to be a hopeless situation. Thank you all!!!!

2-23-05 Jim Bedsole's Brother-in-law - It just keeps piling on. Lynne's sister Debbie has been very close to us, especially during Lynne's recent illness. She has been down here from NC numerous times to cheer Lynne up. Well last Friday we just found out that Debbie's husband has leukemia. He is currently in Duke Medical Center undergoing heavy chemotherapy and some other type of therapy. They are also doing some tests that take up to 10 days to develop. After those tests they'll have a clearer picture of his status and prognosis.

3-10-05 Boomer's Wife - My wife and I have recently been told she has Lymphoma Cancer and she is undergoing chemo treatments. 3-31-05 update - As an update on my wife she is continuing her Chemo treatments, once every 3 weeks and seems to be handling them pretty good except for being very tired. She is now dealing with the mental feelings she has in dealing with her cancer. We are taking a day at a time.

6-20-05 CEW - Please add my Aunt Marilyn to the prayer list. She fell while out for her morning walk yesterday morning. Unsure if she suffered a stroke, but has not yet gained consciousness. Had bleeding in the brain and a hole was drilled in her skull to relieve the pressure. We are waiting to hear from my cousin this morning to find out if she has suffered any brain damage and what the prognosis is. Thank you.

6-20-05 violetRose's friend - Could you all please pray for my friend Summer, she was diagnosed with breast cancer a few weeks ago. Please also pray for her husband Cal, who is her rock at this time. They are in the process of deciding treatment. 6-22-05 update - Further tests revealed bad news. Cancer was found in her Kidneys, Liver and possibly her bones. Surgery will be scheduled for July followed by kemo. Please continue to keep her in your prayers.

7-15-05 ABrown's Mother-in-law - I would like to request prayers for my Mother-in-law. She has beaten lung cancer twice and we have been told now that she may either have pneumonia (treatable) OR a wide spread cancer that they can do nothing for.

8-8-05 Dawnie's MIL - If you'd add Jesse Sr's mother to the list I'd appreciate it. She's had a very bad year and we thought things were getting better but her blood pressure is dangerously low (80/45). She's lived a good life, and we don't wish her to suffer, but she also wants to live long enough to see the baby, so if ya'll could pray for her stregnth for a few more months I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks

8-25-05 *pixiesprite*'s dad and step-mom - My Step-mom just found out she has ovarian cancer and my dad just got out of the hospital for apendisitis (sp?) So they are going through a lot and could use all the prayers they can get. 11-30-05Update, bad news. My step mom found out monday that it's terminal. Depending on how she responds to treatments, she may have a couple months or a couple years. She's taking it in good spirits, I'm worried about my dad, though. He's the kind of guy that needs a woman to take care of him. This is going to be tough on him. Please keep them in your prayers.

8-28-05 anonymous’s twin sister - Please pray for my twin sister who as bone and lung cancer. Pray for the doctors to do the best they can to rid her of the cancer cells and pray for her strenght and determination to fight.

8-28-05 Kansayaku - I just heard from my brother that his wife's younger sister has just been given approximately six months to live. She has cancer and will be leaving behind a husband and three daughters all under the teenage years. Please lift up your prayers for her and her family as they try to understand and accept God's will.

9-9-05 AnnL's friend Paul - Please add prayers for Paul. He is the 2year old son of a friend who has aplastic anemia. His uncle died of this when we were all friends as teenagers so of course the family is just devasted at the thought of going through this again with little Paul!

10-26-05 Cat Woman's Nana - She just fell yesterday and broke her hip. My Papa passed away Christmas Day last year, and she's been slowly declining ever since. She is going to be having surgery today. Thank you.

Corkygirl's co-worker Marion - Marion was diagnosed with a very, very early stage leukemia a couple of years ago and the Dr's have been watching her carefully since then. 11-3-05 update - The Leukemia is still a battle for her. It seems to be playing games with her counts going up and down but never getting to whatever number they need to start agressive chemo. Thank you for your prayers and keep them coming. She was given 6 to 7 years and it's been about 3 now.

11-21-05 Okie Dokie's Friend, Dana - One of my coworkers just found out that her sister-in-law has been in a very bad car accident. She was pinned in the vehicle for a while and is now being life-flighted to a hospital about 3 hours away. The two people in the other vehicle died and it is not looking very good for Dana. Please pray for her and for the families of the other two victims.

11-29-05 P's Mermaid - Just found out that one of the ladies I work with had a heart attack this morning here at work. They have taken her to the hospital and she has already been in surgery and had a stint put in... please pray for her.

12-19-05 Compliance Autumn's Aunt - On Friday my 85 year old aunt fell and broke her hip. She had surgery on Saturday and seemed to be doing well. Last night she had some major problems and they didn't think she would make it. They couldn't get her heart back in the correct rhythm and had to use the paddles on her. She had a CAT scan this afternoon and is in coronary intensive care. My son and his father went to see her and she knew who my son was, but couldn't think of his name. This poor woman is 5'5" tall and weighs about 95 pounds now. She became a widow in May and still hasn't gotten over the loss of my uncle. She never had any children, but has lots of nieces and nephews who care for her and want to help her.

12-20-05 KAT's friend Libby, 2 years old, who has been diagnosed with lukemia.

12-21-05 ZGuy20 - diagnosed with breast cancer - undergoing surgery and chemo.

12-21-05 Lady LoisLane's friend - Please add Will to the prayer list. He is the best friend of a co-worker's son. Last Friday night in Norman, Oklahoma he was a stop light when a Semi hit his car. He is at Norman Regional Hospital. All prayers are really needed. Thank you for caring. 1-4-06 update - Update on Will (friend of my co-worker's son). She thanks all for your prayers. He can now move his arms and was using a wheel chair this past Monday to wheeled himself around the hospital. He is still having tingling in the lower extremities which is good. He is in good spirits right now and is receiving visitors, which is what he needs (he is doing better mentally as he is now picking at his friends). There is a long road ahead of him but he will make it….

12-21-05 Raiderette's Grandparents - Grandmother had a stroke and Grandfather in car accident on way to hospital.

12-30-05 blvsinangels and husband - please pray for my husband who was just told he has colon cancer. God grant us peace and courage.

12-30-05 annonymous - unspoken prayer request

1-17-06 Dawnie's Son Eljay - had surgical procedure 1-16-06 to determine what's wrong with him and his ability to eat or sleep. 1-20-06 update - our first news is good, and they don't think that we have to worry about cancer, so now we wait a week or two for the balance of the results. We know he has reflux, but not why or how to fix it. Reflux in grownups is no biggie (well normally) but for little guys it means that breathing and eating hurt, so they eventually stop doing both. While he's growing, we're down to less than an ounce per feeding now so it's time to worry. He also does not sleep more than 10 or 15 mins at a time so he's tired, very tired! He can only sleep if he's upright (read being held into that) because upright helps with the reflux a little. This leaves Daddy and Mommy very tired as well.

2-3-06 Dan Persfull - eldest daughter died suddenly last night - please keep Dan and his family in your prayers.

Communal Requests:
Everyone affected by the many natural disasters that have occurred recently; those who have lost loved ones, who are homeless, who are without hope or resources.
The children, and the families of all children, who are missing/kidnapped from their homes.

- Frederick Douglass

My Opinion Only.

Return to Top
#297983 - 02/03/06 05:02 PM Re: Prayer List 2-3-06
waldensouth Offline
Power Poster
waldensouth
An Administrative update - This prayer list will remain untouched. At the suggestion of another poster, I've created a 2006 prayer list for those who have posted a prayer request 12-30-05 or during 2006 or if they have test results that should be known in 2006. Any updates received to any request on this list will be moved to the 2006 list. Please continue to keep those on this list in your prayers. Thank you.

- Frederick Douglass

My Opinion Only.

Return to Top
#297984 - 06/30/06 06:13 PM Re: Prayer List 2-3-06
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
In my Strappy Heeled Sandals!
I've a long time friend who I met in college who is from S Korea... I've not seen him in over 2 years... anyways around 11:30 today I get a phone call (it's our area so I'm thinking someone mis-dailed as I don't recognize the number) needless to say it's my friend and he's in town, of course, I'm all excited. I ask when he arrived and what brings him back to the states...sadly he informs me of the tragic news. His brother who is here studying in our junior college had a car accident last Saturday. The doctors are thinking he may never walk again due to some spinal injuries. It's really sad as these are foreign exchange students and things aren't easy here for them such as understanding the medical conditions, etc... and needing rehab and the huge expense. They are trying to get his brother stable enough so they can fly him back to S Korea where he can get treatment and it be affordable. I say all this to please ask of your prayers. I know when man says things are impossible... with much prayer and faith God makes things POSSIBLE.

Return to Top
#1811527 - 05/07/13 11:46 AM Re: Prayer List 2-3-06 waldensouth
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
bump for okie.

Return to Top
#1811622 - 05/07/13 02:37 PM Re: Prayer List waldensouth
HRH Okie Banker Offline
Power Poster
Oklahoma
Thank you!

Communal Requests:
The children, and the families of all children, who are missing/kidnapped from their homes

And for the three four released from captivity yesterday.
Last edited by Okie Banker; 05/07/13 02:39 PM.

Return to Top
#1811765 - 05/07/13 04:52 PM Re: Prayer List waldensouth
Bankbb1, PITA Offline
Bankbb1, PITA
The Sovereign State Of Oklahom...
And remembering to be grateful if we are fortunate enough not to be among those above. smile
Last edited by Bankbb1, PITA; 05/07/13 04:53 PM.

Return to Top
#1814879 - 05/16/13 02:40 PM Re: Prayer List waldensouth
Sci_Comply Offline
100 Club
Sci_Comply
I'd like to request some prayers for my husband. He is a chainsaw carver (bears, eagles, misc animals) and he injured his back in July of last year and has a herniated disc. We've gotten the runaround from the local doctor he'd been seeing. In a nutshell: charge us as much as possible until his self-employed insurance deductible is met and then prescribe expensive medication instead of trying to help fix the problem.

I finally convinced him to get a second opinion since his leg and foot are now starting to go numb and this new doctor is way more helpful. We've got a CT scan scheduled for tomorrow so prayers for a quick diagnosis and speedy healing would be greatly appreciated! smile

Return to Top
#1814884 - 05/16/13 02:49 PM Re: Prayer List waldensouth
Truffle Royale Offline

10K Club
My husband is just limping (literally) out of a year of ups and downs with what we now think is a staph infection. Long story he had double knee replacements 10/11. Nicked his shin 5/11 and been doing the dr rounds and various treatments since. Hopefully, we're finally on the road to recovery. :fingers crossed:

All that is my way of saying I truly understand how long term injuries can affect both a husband and his wife. Prayers that you'll get the answers you need and he'll be better soon.

Oh, and I'd love to see some pictures of his work!

Return to Top
#1814952 - 05/16/13 04:12 PM Re: Prayer List waldensouth
*W*W* Offline
Platinum Poster
My husband's best friend's 35 yr old brother killed himself yesterday. Please pray for the family. The entire family is devestated. The mother is taking it especially hard.

My brother killed himself at 34 yrs old, so opening up old wounds for me. Okie, you mentioned losing a brother. It's been 16 yrs since mine died, but I think of him daily still. It's a wound I've learned to live with, but it seems like it never heals.

Opinions expressed are my own and do not reflect the views of my employer.

Return to Top
#1814978 - 05/16/13 04:49 PM Re: Prayer List waldensouth
ecrew,CRCM Offline
100 Club
ecrew,CRCM
Fl
*W*W* - Sending prayers, not only for your friend's family but for you also.

Return to Top
#1815033 - 05/16/13 06:05 PM Re: Prayer List ecrew,CRCM
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
frown

Say you'll haunt me - Stone Sour

Return to Top
#1815066 - 05/16/13 06:59 PM Re: Prayer List waldensouth
Bankbb1, PITA Offline
Bankbb1, PITA
The Sovereign State Of Oklahom...
Wow!I have no idea how to even begin to suggest how to deal with that. So I will offer prayers for you and them to someone that does no how. Best thoughts and prayers for all of you.

Return to Top
Page 20 of 20 1 2 18 19 20

Moderator:  Andy_Z, John Burnett