Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#318917 - 02/21/05 02:39 PM President's Day Party at Cleabatsu's
Anonymous
Unregistered

It's early, so I am only serving 103 different blends of coffee right now, but for those of us poor souls working today, I figured it made sense to use my keys and open up the joint.

Actually a great day to get work done (very quiet), so I will be off in my chair working - the coffee bar is open, and is self-serve. Libations begin at 11:00!

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#318918 - 02/21/05 02:51 PM Re: President's Day Party at Cleabatsu's
Beagles22 Offline
Power Poster
State of confusion
I don't know about quiet, my phone has been ringing off the hook with 'are you open?' Hopefully it will be quiet overall today! I'll play at Cleabatsu's today! I would love a low-fat irish cream cappucino. (Even if I spelled it wrong can I have it anyway?)

Return to Top
#318919 - 02/21/05 03:21 PM Re: President's Day Party at Cleabatsu's
Pup Offline
Power Poster
Pup
Pedaling along a scenic highwa...
Dave....103 blends of coffee? What's the point? I'm just going to add a ton of sugar and creamer anyway! I'm just gonna grab the "plain" stuff.

Return to Top
#318920 - 02/21/05 05:54 PM Re: President's Day Party at Cleabatsu's
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
No coffee just hot tea straight up- pref. Lipton-
Quiet day? Yeah it is even tho we have an auditor here and will be here tomorrow- not bothering me too much- he's a nice guy. Back to work.......

Return to Top
#318921 - 02/21/05 06:16 PM Re: President's Day Party at Cleabatsu's
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ok - it's past noon here - pour the coffee out and I will open up the cabinet with the good stuff. Mr. Clean entrusted me with the special key to the very good scotch in it. Anyone care to join me in some fine scotch???

Return to Top
#318922 - 02/21/05 08:02 PM Re: President's Day Party at Cleabatsu's
Beagles22 Offline
Power Poster
State of confusion
OK - My phone still hasn't quit ringing. apparently someone told our CUSTOMERS we are open!!!

Return to Top