Learn More - Click Here!

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Thread Options
#398727 - 10/24/05 03:36 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Do you really think he needed to point it out? To me it seemed more like he was making sure she didn't need to leave and get actual medical care.

Lets face it, she's got a physical limitation, and she's fighting through it. I applaud her for doing so, but somehow doubt she'll go too much further before others vote her off thinking her unable to continue.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#398728 - 10/24/05 03:47 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Jeff does seem to be offering his opinion on some issues, which really seems out of line to me. How is Brian getting blindsided any different than anyone else? There have been plenty of contestants that didn't see it coming.

Return to Top
#398729 - 10/24/05 04:38 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
They have drs/EMTs on staff at all campsites and I'm sure if they thought she needed to leave, she would have been already evaluated and pulled. I know, for example, in Africa, Lex went and got some kind of treatment and then returned to the game, although he did say the contestants really hate to do that if they don't have to because it's a sign of weakness. Mike Skupin is the only one (so far) who's been badly hurt enough to have to be removed from the game.

Sox, I think he's always offered his opinion. Remember that TCs are generally 2 - 3 hours long, not just the 5 - 8 minutes we may see on TV. Most prior contestants say they're pretty brutal.

Return to Top
#398730 - 10/24/05 07:46 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
Sometimes, I wish Probst would be more openly partisan. I certainly would've cheered if he'd come out and said to Judd, "I don't care if you claim to be a 'sportsmanship', you are an insufferable bully who won't shut up. Why does your team put up with you?"

Return to Top
#398731 - 10/24/05 08:16 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Snowqueen Offline
Diamond Poster
Snowqueen
dreaming of a warm beach......
This year looked to be a very good year but I am not finding any particular person to cheer for other than Steph and I don't think she will make it to the end.

As for the tribal council last week, Probst pointing out the slit throat in regards to Brian was only letting the others know that they may be next. Brian acted like he knew during the day that he may be on the chopping block.

Judd needs a chill pill and his arrogance will have him packing soon enough. He isn't the ultimate player....tick...tock!

I would like to see a merge earlier this season. The team mix-up was okay but they need more ploying or something.

Return to Top
#398732 - 10/24/05 08:42 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
cheekEE Offline
Power Poster
Easy Street
On a non-related topic...Empress EGB your baby punpkin is too cute! I have a 2 yr old blonde too!

Return to Top
#398733 - 10/24/05 08:46 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Thank you BC! She's my Sugar Bug. Her little brother is going to have a LOT to live up to.

Return to Top
#398734 - 10/28/05 02:54 AM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
Dang! Sorry to see Amy get the boot. She was a fighter.

Return to Top
#398735 - 10/28/05 10:43 AM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
I was bummed too, I liked Amy. I thought Gary was kind of wimpy, saying he'd vote whichever way Danni and Brandon did to show loyalty. He's gone next week anyway, so what did it get him? Nothing.

Return to Top
#398736 - 10/28/05 01:42 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Cat Woman Offline
Diamond Poster
Cat Woman
New England
I was sad too. I liked Amy a lot. Judd is really getting on my nerves. Next week's show looks pretty good.

Return to Top
#398737 - 10/28/05 01:57 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Did anyone catch the name of the new tribe?

Return to Top
#398738 - 10/28/05 02:03 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
cheekEE Offline
Power Poster
Easy Street
I don't think they said the new name. Don't they make that up together?

Like everyone else I was sad to see Amy go. She is one of the few people that I have seen get hurt (and more than once) and just keep going. She has never even complained about her ankle. If it was me I would have whined like a baby...which is why I sit at a desk and am not on Survivor!

Return to Top
#398739 - 10/28/05 02:33 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
They didn't say the new name, but they showed part of it on the flag. I'm hoping an HDTV user got a better look than we did.

It started with Gar (and I'm wondering if it was some sort of shot at Gary)

Return to Top
#398740 - 10/28/05 03:30 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Anonymous
Unregistered

CBS does not broadcast it in HD, so no luck with the flag.

Return to Top
#398741 - 10/28/05 07:00 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Nanwa Offline
Power Poster
Nanwa
Clintonville, WI, USA
I was hoping they'd boot Bobby Jon.

What a surprise it is going to be for that one guy (can't remember his name) on the other team who was mad his team members were being nice at the pool party. While everyone enjoyed chocolate and commeradery, he pretty much pouted and kept to himself.

Gee, isn't that why they booted Margaret just the other week, becasue she wouldn't accept the new tribe and kept to herself? Don't they learn anything???

Return to Top
#398742 - 10/28/05 07:14 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Snowqueen Offline
Diamond Poster
Snowqueen
It was Jamie with the long face. I was baffled by his attitude. Geez, play the game buddy!

Return to Top
#398743 - 10/28/05 07:14 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
I agree Nanwa-Jamie (i think) should have gone with the flow-Cindy said privately she didn't like it, but she at least made a show of it.

Return to Top
#398744 - 10/28/05 08:31 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Exactly - what harm does it do to make nice and learn things about other people and make them like you so that when the merge comes (sooner than expected, too) you're not the first target for booting??? Duh.

Return to Top
#398745 - 11/03/05 04:17 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Snowqueen Offline
Diamond Poster
Snowqueen
Any spoilers for the week????

Return to Top
#398746 - 11/03/05 06:57 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
Prevailing opinion seems to be Brandon for the boot. There will evidently be a jungle hunt for the immunity idol, but some folks'll opt to sit it out for a feast instead--possibly Judd and Jamie.

Return to Top
#398747 - 11/04/05 04:58 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Nanwa Offline
Power Poster
Nanwa
Clintonville, WI, USA
I was hoping Jamie would get booted, with his constant talking trash.

Will someone please take a stick and knock him senseless?

Meanwhile, Bobby Jon is going to have a stroke if he doesn't learn some anger management skills. Jamie isn't worth letting under your skin. And both of them just got to get in that last word!

Return to Top
#398748 - 11/04/05 05:24 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
cheekEE Offline
Power Poster
Easy Street
What did you guys think about Rafe lastnight? Someone with a conscience on Survivor...I wonder how that will play out for him in the long run.

I was not happy at all that Jamie was still there. Now people are going to see him as the guy to go to the end with to guarantee their victory (yuck).

Return to Top
#398749 - 11/04/05 06:00 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Nanwa Offline
Power Poster
Nanwa
Clintonville, WI, USA
BC - what conscience? He still voted Brandon out, when he was stewing about "sleeping with the devil" aka Jamie. Me thinks he doth protest too much.

Actions speak louder than words. He did not vote his "conscience".

Return to Top
#398750 - 11/04/05 07:17 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
Dang it! Sorry to see Brandon go. He really seemed like a nice guy. But the possible swing votes--Rafe and Cindy--are gonna stick with the six-person alliance for now. Let the Pagonging begin!

Return to Top
#398751 - 11/09/05 03:30 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Spoilers for this week

RC - balance beam course. Judd likely to win, reward something out of camp, definitely involves liquor. May take Jamie or Gary along with him.

IC - Spear throwing at a pole marked with red rings. Possibly Judd for the win here too.

Boot - Bobby Jon. (I'd rather see arrogant nasty Jamie go home myself.)

Return to Top
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10