Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Thread Options
#402232 - 11/04/05 03:08 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
slick Offline
Power Poster
slick
somewhere out there
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

what if they became a nun?

Well I guess that is your problem then. Evidently you think I am wrong about this whole thing. Which is fine, but think about it. If that person was hit by a bus or beacme a nun, then obviously they are not that one peron.

Sorry, I was just being funny. I don't think you are wrong, but for real I just don't know.

No worries, I know!

Return to Top
#402233 - 11/04/05 03:28 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
Crazy Offline
New Poster
Hello all...new to the group. Look forward to talking to you non anyn. Anything new happening today..

Return to Top
#402234 - 11/04/05 03:37 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
*nUnZeO* Offline
Power Poster
*nUnZeO*
~*TEXAS*~
hey

Return to Top
#402235 - 11/04/05 03:48 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
Anonymous
Unregistered

STICK TRUE TO THE POSTING.. YOUR SAYING ONLINE DATING CAN WORK.. AND HAS WORKED.. PROVE TO THIS MAN AND WOMAN THAT WHOM EVER THEY MET OR WILL MEET HAVE THE QUALITIES THEY ARE LOOKING FOR, WHY ELSE START A CONVERSATION IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Return to Top
#402236 - 11/04/05 03:48 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
slick Offline
Power Poster
slick
somewhere out there
Hello Crazy. Welcome! Just our normal B.S.

Return to Top
#402237 - 11/04/05 04:00 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
tamarack Offline
California
:::i met my last bf online--emailed and talked on the phone daily from january to may (he was in iraq when we first started emailing). we finally met in may and dated nearly a year and a half. we aen't together anymore, but i look back and enjoy all the times we had together. online dating can be cool--it's distance that sucks.::::

Why look back? Why not look foward, the both of you seemed to have spoken for sometime, even while HE was in IRAQ. You must have made that Marine's day talking all the time, perhaps even fell in love along the way. What happened, why after a year and a half decide to drop the ball? Was he to far away? --you mention how the distance sucks. Anyone else think this makes any sense?

Return to Top
#402238 - 11/04/05 04:21 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
Raiderette Offline
Diamond Poster
Raiderette
New Mexico
slubgob, you totally just made my day. Thanks for the laughs...

Return to Top
#402239 - 11/04/05 05:20 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
Dip Offline
Power Poster
Dip
San Diego, CA
distance sucks, because i didnt see how he really was until he moved closer--gave up everythign he had to be with me. if we had been closer from the start, i woudl have noticed these things i didnt like before anyone got too invloved. yes, i did fall in love for the first time, btu i dont see a future for us--love wasnt enough for me to overcome what he couldnt satisfy in my life. a lot of heartache coul dhave been avoided if we/i hadnt been blinded by the distance. that's what i meant...

Return to Top
#402240 - 11/04/05 05:44 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
slubgob Offline
Platinum Poster
Quote:

slubgob, you totally just made my day. Thanks for the laughs...

Just glad I made someone happy!

Return to Top
#402241 - 11/04/05 06:20 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
Anonymous
Unregistered

So YOUR first love left the military to be with you, and you left him. Sounds fair,(sarcastic) what kind of person are you? Hasnt anyone ever told you love conquers all! Given this day and age Im sure it doesnt mean much, but he obvioulsy must have foreseen a glimmer of a future with you. Devotion and desire to be in your arms, day in and out. Enough to want to leave everything he had. (what a fool) Granted distance must have been a factor, but what you fell in love with rather it be minutes, time zones, hundreds of miles or even coutries away doesnt mean it could have saved you or he from heartache. If he was such the person he was, where he was, whos to say he couldnt be that same person now! I believe the world is full of quitters, people who turn their backs on the ones they love. Satisfy your life--WOMEN OF BOL WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SATISFY YOUR LIFE?-- what is it, and if your not satisfied, then by all means leave the person your with and try for the next "X" amount of months or years to find it. Sounds as if I'm going to make a new post.

p.s. Hope your kitten feels better

Return to Top
#402242 - 11/04/05 06:21 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
tamarack Offline
California
So YOUR first love left the military to be with you, and you left him. Sounds fair,(sarcastic) what kind of person are you? Hasnt anyone ever told you love conquers all! Given this day and age Im sure it doesnt mean much, but he obvioulsy must have foreseen a glimmer of a future with you. Devotion and desire to be in your arms, day in and out. Enough to want to leave everything he had. (what a fool) Granted distance must have been a factor, but what you fell in love with rather it be minutes, time zones, hundreds of miles or even coutries away doesnt mean it could have saved you or he from heartache. If he was such the person he was, where he was, whos to say he couldnt be that same person now! I believe the world is full of quitters, people who turn their backs on the ones they love. Satisfy your life--WOMEN OF BOL WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SATISFY YOUR LIFE?-- what is it, and if your not satisfied, then by all means leave the person your with and try for the next "X" amount of months or years to find it. Sounds as if I'm going to make a new post.

p.s. Hope your kitten feels better

Return to Top
#402243 - 11/04/05 06:30 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
tamarack Offline
California
Quote:

someone told me that you and I are alike.. Im not going to say who.. But this person says you and I have the same thought process.. Coming from experience this is a bad thing.. trust me I know.. been dealing with it for over a month now.. or just about.. eh.. not important.. but I do believe what you have to say.. online dating is pretty cool.. now once my confidence and pride are built back up to the levels they were, I think ill give it a shot again. unless someone sees me for who I can be instead of who I am. because you can find so many different types of people over the internet.. casual incounters.. strickly platonic.. dating.. even a soul mate, hard to believe.. but you can find that special someone who was ment to be in your life forever. you live to make this person happy, and making them happy makes you happy. (be alittle selfish for yourself) take some of the people on this very thread... most of done it.. and some with a positive outcome, it can happen, all you have to do is try and believe in the person your with.::moving on:: I believe the internet is the new bar scene.. and judging by all the threads posted on BOL.. it sounds as if im right... some of you bankers are as freaky as college students.. I know.. Ive read just afew threads.. AND YIKES by the way.. so in the words of tamarack listed above.. let me finish that quote my dear long lost friend left out..

Vince Vaughn...Perhaps play a little game called "just the tip". Just for a second, just to see how it feels. Or, ouch, ouch you're on my hair.

thanks for finishing that up for me, old lost friend?? --stay lost!

Return to Top
#402244 - 11/04/05 06:55 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
ZGuy20 Offline
Platinum Poster
Hahaha, somebody's a creep and its not me lol

Return to Top
#402245 - 11/04/05 06:56 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
Viking Princess Offline
Platinum Poster
Viking Princess
Stockton, California
Z you're not a creep! You're a cwwweep! as my nephew would say! hee hee - just kidding

Return to Top
#402246 - 11/04/05 06:59 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
ZGuy20 Offline
Platinum Poster
"I'm a creep.... what the hell am i doin here" -Radiohead, which is a band that sucks ass

Return to Top
#402247 - 11/04/05 07:23 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
XODUS Offline
Power Poster
XODUS
Z you are too young to know anything about Radiohead. They are a lot more than "Creep".

VP, how big is Stockton?

Return to Top
#402248 - 11/04/05 07:26 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
ZGuy20 Offline
Platinum Poster
Quote:

Z you are too young to know anything about Radiohead. They are a lot more than "Creep".

VP, how big is Stockton?

Oh I know that... I just don't get them that's all... And I'm not too young to remember them..... I remember that song

Return to Top
#402249 - 11/04/05 07:33 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
XODUS Offline
Power Poster
XODUS
I am pleased to tell you Z, that if you wanted to drive to Texas gas is sub $2 now.

Return to Top
#402250 - 11/04/05 07:47 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
ZGuy20 Offline
Platinum Poster
Quote:

I am pleased to tell you Z, that if you wanted to drive to Texas gas is sub $2 now.

LOL AWESOME!!! Is that for the cheap stuff? Cause I have to premium in it or it pings like a mother[censored]

Return to Top
#402251 - 11/04/05 07:51 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
AngelinaLM Offline
Diamond Poster
Boise, ID
Well I have a question for you Z.....how do you know it pings? I'm guessing that you love your car. Have you actually tried it to see if it pings? I had an Acura Interga, may it rest in peace, that I only put premium in, I never tried out putting regular in it. Someone wanted the GSR engine in it pretty bad and stole it. I should have tried it though!

And how did the topic get changed?
Last edited by AngelinaLM; 11/04/05 07:56 PM.

Return to Top
#402252 - 11/04/05 07:56 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
ZGuy20 Offline
Platinum Poster
Quote:

Well I have a question for you Z.....how do you know it pings? I'm guessing that you love your car. Have you actually tried it to see if it pings? I had an Acura Interga, may it rest in peace, that I only put premium in, I never tried out putting regular in it. Someone wanted the GSR engine in it pretty bad and stole it. I should have tried it though!

Yes. When I first bought it, the Z had hardly any gas in it, so I went to the nearest gas station and but 5 bucks in it, however they only had regular, not even 89 octane. For the next 5 miles or so it pinged like a son of a bitch. Therefore never again will I put anything less than 91 octane in the Z

Return to Top
#402253 - 11/04/05 08:28 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
Dip Offline
Power Poster
Dip
San Diego, CA
Quote:

Quote:

someone told me that you and I are alike.. Im not going to say who.. But this person says you and I have the same thought process.. Coming from experience this is a bad thing.. trust me I know.. been dealing with it for over a month now.. or just about.. eh.. not important.. but I do believe what you have to say.. online dating is pretty cool.. now once my confidence and pride are built back up to the levels they were, I think ill give it a shot again. unless someone sees me for who I can be instead of who I am. because you can find so many different types of people over the internet.. casual incounters.. strickly platonic.. dating.. even a soul mate, hard to believe.. but you can find that special someone who was ment to be in your life forever. you live to make this person happy, and making them happy makes you happy. (be alittle selfish for yourself) take some of the people on this very thread... most of done it.. and some with a positive outcome, it can happen, all you have to do is try and believe in the person your with.::moving on:: I believe the internet is the new bar scene.. and judging by all the threads posted on BOL.. it sounds as if im right... some of you bankers are as freaky as college students.. I know.. Ive read just afew threads.. AND YIKES by the way.. so in the words of tamarack listed above.. let me finish that quote my dear long lost friend left out..

Vince Vaughn...Perhaps play a little game called "just the tip". Just for a second, just to see how it feels. Or, ouch, ouch you're on my hair.

thanks for finishing that up for me, old lost friend?? --stay lost!

that wasn't very nice (stay lost?) t--by the way, that was my ex who wrote that.

Return to Top
#402254 - 11/04/05 08:39 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
XODUS Offline
Power Poster
XODUS
the premium is $2.19

Return to Top
#402255 - 11/04/05 08:50 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
ZGuy20 Offline
Platinum Poster
Quote:

the premium is $2.19

Oh God that sounds like Heaven

Return to Top
#402256 - 11/05/05 04:23 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
*nUnZeO* Offline
Power Poster
*nUnZeO*
~*TEXAS*~
Quote:

Quote:

the premium is $2.19

Oh God that sounds like Heaven

yea z come to TX

Return to Top
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator:  Andy_Z, John Burnett