Skip to content
BOL Conferences

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Thread Options
#457098 - 11/15/05 10:40 PM Re: Why can't I be happy?
Anonymous
Unregistered

The Milwaukee's Best can is dropping on your head right now. Gay guys should not give straight guys advice, period. Search Me, You have a picture of Val Kilmer, who are you to say if someone is gay or not. Whodunit, how many relationships with women have you had in the last five years?

Return to Top
#457099 - 11/15/05 10:44 PM Re: Why can't I be happy?
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
In my Strappy Heeled Sandals!
Quote:

The Milwaukee's Best can is dropping on your head right now. Gay guys should not give straight guys advice, period. Search Me, You have a picture of Val Kilmer, who are you to say if someone is gay or not. Whodunit, how many relationships with women have you had in the last five years?

Yep, I took my shoes off long enough to display his sexy lips......glad ya noticed... I'm female... so I can display men as my avatar....

Return to Top
#457100 - 11/15/05 10:52 PM Re: Why can't I be happy?
XODUS Offline
Power Poster
XODUS
not gay, been with same woman for the last 5 years until May have 4 year old son, one ob BOL guys with bad GF's. But it sure took alot of courage to post that anon. Coward.

And if you could be so kind, what advice did I give that was gay? The don't take her back advice? That was echoed by more than one person?

Return to Top
#457101 - 11/15/05 10:52 PM Re: Why can't I be happy?
ZGuy20 Offline
Platinum Poster
Quote:

Quote:

she cheated on me 3 times with 3 guys

guess she wasn't into the Z as much as your were...

Didn't have the Z running then.... Drove the Xterra.... Maybe that was the problem....

Return to Top
#457102 - 11/15/05 10:53 PM Re: Why can't I be happy?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Have you seen Val Kilmer lately? You need to come out of the eighties and into the 21st century.

Return to Top
#457103 - 11/15/05 10:56 PM Re: Why can't I be happy?
Fork Ate Spoon Offline
Diamond Poster
Fork Ate Spoon
Between Here and There
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Didn't have the Z running then.... Drove the Xterra.... Maybe that was the problem....

That's funny I just bought an Xterra (after selling my boloved Jeep) but was dying for a Z. I've had the Xterra for maybe a month now and am getting ready to trade it in for a Z. That or just get a crotch rocket

Return to Top
#457104 - 11/15/05 10:57 PM Re: Why can't I be happy?
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
Quote:

And who made you the person to say who is gay or not... hhmm.. confused by your thinkin....

Return to Top
#457105 - 11/15/05 11:00 PM Re: Why can't I be happy?
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
Quote:

Have you seen Val Kilmer lately? You need to come out of the eighties and into the 21st century.

What's wrong with Val... you insecure?

Return to Top
#457106 - 11/15/05 11:02 PM Re: Why can't I be happy?
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
Quote:

not gay, been with same woman for the last 5 years until May have 4 year old son, one ob BOL guys with bad GF's. But it sure took alot of courage to post that anon. Coward.

And if you could be so kind, what advice did I give that was gay? The don't take her back advice? That was echoed by more than one person?

I think this anon is testin you ... maybe he is checkin you out for himself... I'm just teasin... but honestly... he is just tryin to start trouble.

Return to Top
#457107 - 11/15/05 11:09 PM Re: Why can't I be happy?
ZGuy20 Offline
Platinum Poster
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

That's funny I just bought an Xterra (after selling my boloved Jeep) but was dying for a Z. I've had the Xterra for maybe a month now and am getting ready to trade it in for a Z. That or just get a crotch rocket

Get the Z, the comraderie is the best! Besides.... no matter what you get... I'll smoke ya...

Return to Top
#457108 - 11/15/05 11:24 PM Re: Why can't I be happy?
AngelinaLM Offline
Diamond Poster
Boise, ID
I am totally amazed the way these threads change so fast. We go from helping someone with a break up to talking about cars.

Return to Top
#457109 - 11/15/05 11:31 PM Re: Why can't I be happy?
*BUSTER* Offline
Power Poster
*BUSTER*
In hades.
Thank you everyone for your kind words. I have really been feeling better and better as the day has gone on. And yes, deep down, I was tired of not having her here with me, so that's why I gave out my number. You have all helped more than you could possibly know. THANK YOU ALL.

I never finish anyth

Return to Top
#457110 - 11/16/05 02:44 PM Re: Why can't I be happy?
Fork Ate Spoon Offline
Diamond Poster
Fork Ate Spoon
Between Here and There
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Get the Z, the comraderie is the best! Besides.... no matter what you get... I'll smoke ya...

Yeah yeah, for now maybe I think my girlfriend will just about kill me if I bought one. I have such a heavy foot and I know (as does she) that as soon as I get it I'll start buying "performance upgrades". I want one bad, but have been also toying with the idea of buying another older Jeep to fix up. I miss the rocks and trails

Return to Top
#457111 - 11/16/05 02:46 PM Re: Why can't I be happy?
*BUSTER* Offline
Power Poster
*BUSTER*
In hades.
Why not get both? Get the Z, and find a older Jeep that needs some work so you can get it cheap.

I never finish anyth

Return to Top
#457112 - 11/16/05 02:52 PM Re: Why can't I be happy?
Fork Ate Spoon Offline
Diamond Poster
Fork Ate Spoon
Between Here and There
Quote:

Why not get both? Get the Z, and find a older Jeep that needs some work so you can get it cheap.

That would be so much fun, seriously..

Which Z is the way to go? I know there's the performance, touring, etc..

Return to Top
#457113 - 11/16/05 02:54 PM Re: Why can't I be happy?
*BUSTER* Offline
Power Poster
*BUSTER*
In hades.
Gah, I've got the booklet from nissan on the Z out in my car.

I never finish anyth

Return to Top
#457114 - 11/16/05 04:08 PM Re: Why can't I be happy?
ZGuy20 Offline
Platinum Poster
Quote:

Quote:

That would be so much fun, seriously..

Which Z is the way to go? I know there's the performance, touring, etc..

Well on a new Z The Performance package is the second best one IMO. I would prefer the Enthusiast (sp) Package because its got a bunch of neat things if you've owned a Z before. I would say don't get a Z33, but rather get a Z32, which is what I have, they are faster (the Twin Turbo) than any of the new ones, and they still look just as nice.

Return to Top
#457115 - 11/16/05 06:56 PM Re: Why can't I be happy?
*BUSTER* Offline
Power Poster
*BUSTER*
In hades.
let's see here...

we've got base model, enthusiast, touring, track, and grand touring, in that order. The convertible comes in enthusiast, touring, and grand touring. They have a paint called interlagos fire that changes color from deep purple to red to copper depending on how you look at it. I've seen it on the road once and it was beutiful.

I never finish anyth

Return to Top
#457116 - 11/16/05 07:21 PM Re: Why can't I be happy?
*nUnZeO* Offline
Power Poster
*nUnZeO*
~*TEXAS*~
*YAwn*

Return to Top
#457117 - 11/16/05 07:52 PM Re: Why can't I be happy?
Raiderette Offline
Diamond Poster
Raiderette
New Mexico
Quote:

Whodunit,

Don't try to give anymore advice. I'm totally convinced your gay! Your weird remarks and how you never date prove your gay and gay men should not try to give straight men advice. It's not bankers, but when you have posts like these and "dating troubles", of course your gonna get sob stories. That's my two cents.

He's not gay, unless he's a liar, but I highly doubt it.

Return to Top
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderator:  Andy_Z, John Burnett