Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#464151 - 11/30/05 08:06 PM AAN - CoApplicant Credit Not Pulled
HRH Okie Banker Offline
Power Poster
Oklahoma
I've done a search and can't find anything on this specific situation. We have a joint application from John Smith and his cousin Jane Doe. John Smith doesn't cash-flow for the loan. Jane Doe is not a US Citizen. Would the AAN be sent to both based on cash flow of the primary?

Return to Top
Lending Compliance
#464152 - 11/30/05 08:14 PM Re: AAN - CoApplicant Credit Not Pulled
rlcarey Online
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
1) What does not being a US Citizen have to do with the loan application?
2) What do you mean John Smith doesn't cash flow - does Jane not have any income - aren't you agggregating both incomes and debt?
3) Regardless of the answers to this first two questions, under Reg B you could provide a single AAN with the appropriate reasons marked . 202.9(f) Multiple applicants. When an application involves more than one applicant, notification need only be given to one of them but must be given to the primary applicant where one is readily apparent.

Return to Top
#464153 - 11/30/05 08:33 PM Re: AAN - CoApplicant Credit Not Pulled
HRH Okie Banker Offline
Power Poster
Oklahoma
Thanks for the help.

These are not existing customers, so we have minimal info currently on the non-U.S. Citizen to determine if this person will be in the U.S. for the term of the requested loan, which would include aggregating incomes and debt.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z