Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#488403 - 01/25/06 02:28 PM FFIEC HMDA Software
Compliance A2Z Offline
Compliance A2Z
Has anyone ever heard of the company QuestSoft? Well, this will be the first time exporting my Bank's HMDA Data and I downloaded the FFIEC site and at the last Bank I worked for I exported it directly from my computer to my Regulator and it was free. Yesterday, someone brought me a bill that was a re-newal of a company called QuestSoft which exported our HMDA Data for us last year. (I wasn't here last year). I told them to hold off on paying that bill because I think I can just export my data using the FFIEC procedures as done at the other institution.

Return to Top
CRA
#488404 - 01/25/06 03:06 PM Re: FFIEC HMDA Software
Bartman Offline
Diamond Poster
Bartman
Springfield
QuestSoft is a BOL vendor. Here is a recent thread - scroll to the bottom for user Leonard Ryan.

Return to Top
#488405 - 01/25/06 03:11 PM Re: FFIEC HMDA Software
Compliance A2Z Offline
Compliance A2Z
Thank you.

Return to Top
#488406 - 02/09/06 11:36 PM Re: FFIEC HMDA Software
TIG Offline
Southeast
My bank purchased Q Soft last year for HMDA and CRA reporting. Their software does an analysis of your data based on the package that you choose to buy and will provides you reports and pie charts. It is a single license software, so it was provably installed on one computer of the person that did the reporting for the prior year.

Good luck

Return to Top
#488407 - 02/10/06 02:12 PM Re: FFIEC HMDA Software
Sinatra Fan Offline
Power Poster
Sinatra Fan
New Jersey
I have been using QuestSoft's HMDA Relief for several years, and it makes the data collection, scrubbing, and submission a snap. Click here for a brief summary of the product's features.

Return to Top