Skip to content
BOL Conferences

Page 51 of 67 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 66 67
Thread Options
#646086 - 12/01/06 11:29 PM Re: Natalie update 12-1-06 QCL
Cowboys Fan Online
Power Poster
SC
What a nice way to end the week- Go Natalie!!

Return to Top
#646111 - 12/02/06 12:36 AM Re: Natalie update 12-1-06 Cowboys Fan
CRAatBOK Offline

Power Poster
Further South than I wanna be.
Guess that trip to Disney Land really did do her good. Congrats on the great news.

Return to Top
#646116 - 12/02/06 02:45 AM Re: Natalie update 12-1-06 CRAatBOK
wavewatcher Offline
Diamond Poster
wavewatcher
Hawaii
Such wonderful news. It's a great way to start the holiday season. All the blessings.

Return to Top
#658947 - 12/29/06 03:19 PM No update...but new pictures wavewatcher
QCL Offline
Power Poster
QCL
NW IL
For those of you that check in on us from time to time, I have posted new Christmas pictures on the bear's webpage.
Click on my user profile to see the webpage.

Return to Top
#658950 - 12/29/06 03:25 PM Re: No update...but new pictures QCL
Skittles Offline
10K Club
Skittles
TN
Too cute. Thanks for posting!

Return to Top
#658956 - 12/29/06 03:34 PM Re: No update...but new pictures Skittles
Beagles22 Offline
Power Poster
State of confusion
Absolutely adorable, what a treasure you have in her.

Return to Top
#681556 - 02/07/07 02:15 AM No update...but new prayer request Beagles22
QCL Offline
Power Poster
QCL
NW IL
Before you worry...all is fine with Natalie. We are approaching her 2nd re-birthday (the transplant 2nd anniversary) this Friday and still on the transplant list.

Now, on to the prayer request:

Many of you may rememgber me asking for prayers for my sister Mandy and her husband Kyle. Both went to Iraq with the 1644th. They lost a dear friend on the same day as Natalie's transplant. Well, Mandy and Kyle's home, the one they have been working tirelessly to remodel for their growing family (10.5 month old Greta and the new little one – who is scheduled to arrive in March), well their home is going up in flames!!!

At this hour, we are unsure of the damage. Mandy is worried about her and Kyle's Army uniforms and medals and the accompanying paperwork, as well as Greta and the new baby’s toys and clothes. The kitchen and back porch and bathroom sustained the most damage (the kitchen door melted!) and only Kyle was at the house and he is fine (Mandy and Greta were at my parents).

I guess the reason that I am sending this email is to ask for any help that you can offer in getting them back on their feet, again. Coming back from Iraq has been hard enough, and now this...If you want to be updated, please let me know.

God Bless,

-Becca

http://www.nataliebear.com

Return to Top
#681676 - 02/07/07 03:04 PM Re: No update...but new prayer request QCL
Deena Offline
Power Poster
Deena
PA
Oh, Becca, how awful. Many thoughts and prayers for your sister and her family. And, of course we want to be updated. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to help.

Return to Top
#681806 - 02/07/07 04:23 PM Re: No update...but new prayer request Deena
corkygirl Offline
Power Poster
middle of the country
Becca, just let us know what we can do to help and we will. And please keep us updated, I can't imagine how difficult this is and will be for them.

Return to Top
#681996 - 02/07/07 06:31 PM Re: No update...but new prayer request corkygirl
Truffle Royale Offline

10K Club
What size is Greta? Do we know the new baby's sex yet? Clothes and toys and kitchen supplies...we can do that, can't we BOLers? I've got a bunch of Fisher Price toys I was about to donate. Would your sister like them? Give us an address, Becca, and get ready to field some mail. If nothing else, I'm sure some of us would send a check. This is truly supporting our military at home.

Anything else we could send them?

Return to Top
#682011 - 02/07/07 06:50 PM Re: No update...but new prayer request Truffle Royale
someone else Offline
Power Poster
someone else
back to my roots
Wow...when it rains it pours! I am so sorry to hear about this. Please let us know what we can do to help.

Return to Top
#682026 - 02/07/07 06:58 PM Re: No update...but new prayer request Truffle Royale
QCL Offline
Power Poster
QCL
NW IL
Greta is 10.5 months old and wears 9-12 months right now. She still fits into 6-9 months, but most of the hand me downs were lost. They also lost the car seat for Luke.

Most of the kitchen stuff can be turned into the Insurance - since most of it was from the wedding registry my sister has model numbers. But it's a total loss. For those of you that want to send something, anything, PM me and I'll send you an address.

Return to Top
#682050 - 02/07/07 07:16 PM Re: No update...but new prayer request QCL
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
I'm going to start packing a box tonight.

Return to Top
#682118 - 02/07/07 07:57 PM Re: No update...but new prayer request E.E.G.B
corkygirl Offline
Power Poster
middle of the country
If ever there was a good reason to hit the outlet mall and shop, this is it. Baby clothes, etc on it's way shortly.

Return to Top
#682249 - 02/07/07 09:26 PM Re: No update...but new prayer request corkygirl
Deena Offline
Power Poster
Deena
PA
What about clothes for your sister and her husband and for Luke? What about toys?

Return to Top
#682261 - 02/07/07 09:38 PM Re: No update...but new prayer request QCL
Truffle Royale Offline

10K Club
I take it Luke will be born in March? So you need an infant car seat? The one we have is in use right now (Carly Rose is only 8 weeks old tomorrow) but maybe someone else is done with their's?

So first year clothes for a boy and 2nd year for a girl.
Toys for both. Parents need what?

Bless your family for rallying around and reaching out for help. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to pay it forward.

Return to Top
#682308 - 02/07/07 10:00 PM Re: No update...but new prayer request Truffle Royale
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
So sorry for your family Becca. I second Truff's question, Luke, a boy, is due next month? I have a TON of boys clothes since I have 2! I can check on the infant car seat. I believe we do have one in awesome shape, never been in an accident, along with 2 bases (let me check with my sister first, she's due in July but she already has one kid, don't think she'll need it.) I just used it for Evan a year ago.Got tons of baby stuff all around, toys, swing, etc. You can have it all but not sure how to get it all to you. Let me know Becca.
Last edited by Pizza Queen; 02/07/07 10:01 PM.
Return to Top
#682450 - 02/07/07 11:44 PM Re: No update...but new prayer request P*Q
CRAatBOK Offline

Power Poster
Further South than I wanna be.
I am so sorry to hear this Becca. I sent a message to my daughter to see if the Bees have anythings they can send your way.

She is so lucky no one was hurt and she has her wonderful family for support.

Return to Top
#683685 - 02/08/07 10:54 PM Re: No update...but new prayer request CRAatBOK
HRH Dawnie Offline
Power Poster
HRH Dawnie
Anchorage Alaska
Let me know on the car seat. We have one that Jesse has FINALLY grown out of (he's not 20lbs yet but he's too tall for it to be safe). I was going to go out and shop for a new one tomorrow or this weekend. It's a Graco, a year ago it was their best. I was going to send it to my sister's son, who is expecting a little guy in a few months (they don't have much so I've already sent most of our little guy's cloths) but if Luke needs it, I'll send it to ya'll instead. Just let me know if PQ is giving you one or if you want mine. Oh and the one we have is one of the few rated for babies under 5lbs (don't try for that mind you) and up to the standard 20lbs. I'd just want to wash up the linings and stuff, but could get it out next week when I'm mailing back sinks and stuff...hey wait, do they need a kitchen sink? :p I really do have extras...

OK Back to the kiddo's...I do have some jammies and things that I haven't sent my sister either. If you PM an address I'll be able to fill a box with some things that might be helpful. I know there's a couple snow suits sitting around here somewhere...oh and a couple bath's too if I remember right (we didn't return the duplicates so I have tripple of several things). Anyhoo, I'm rambling...pop me out an address and I'll put together a box that might help out with the little guy.

CRA Rating is in...Oh who cares...I'm home with the baby.

Return to Top
#683965 - 02/09/07 03:51 PM Happy Re-birthday Princess Nataliebear HRH Dawnie
QCL Offline
Power Poster
QCL
NW IL
What were you doing 2 years ago?

I was laying in the hospital. So was Natalie. I was about to have a big hunk of liver taken out of me and given to my daughter.

I have written a pretty good summary of it all, but you'll have to go to the post written on Thursday, February 09, 2006 07:52 AM CST to read it.

For a look back at this year, go to last night's post at http://www.nataliebear.com. Also be sure to check out the new pics!

Thank you all for being in this with us over the past 2+ years. WE love you.

Return to Top
#684036 - 02/09/07 04:23 PM Re: Happy Re-birthday Princess Nataliebear QCL
Master_shakE Offline
Gold Star
Master_shakE
TeXaS - - YeeHaW!!
Happy Re-Birthday! Yipppeee

Return to Top
#684052 - 02/09/07 04:27 PM Re: Happy Re-birthday Princess Nataliebear QCL
Truffle Royale Offline

10K Club
Our Bear looks ssssoooo grown up in that first picture on the website! Happy rebirthday to you both.

Return to Top
#684182 - 02/09/07 05:32 PM Re: Happy Re-birthday Princess Nataliebear Truffle Royale
Okie Dokie Offline
Platinum Poster
Okie Dokie
Happy Re-Birthday Natalie!!!!!

Return to Top
#684670 - 02/09/07 10:15 PM Re: Happy Re-birthday Princess Nataliebear Okie Dokie
Lip Gloss Offline
Diamond Poster
Lip Gloss
Texas
Best wishes!!

Return to Top
#684726 - 02/09/07 10:45 PM Re: Keep us in your prayers QCL
Quality Seeker Offline
Quality Seeker
South
My prayers are with Natalie and with you and the rest of the family. Prayers from Florida to heaven and back to Natalie.

Return to Top
Page 51 of 67 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 66 67

Moderator:  Andy_Z, John Burnett