Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#714928 - 04/11/07 07:55 PM ATM Audit Program
CSB98 Offline
Diamond Poster
Wisconsin
I'm looking for an ATM audit program. I've searched on auditnet.org, but was unable to find anything other than an ICQ. I'm looking for actual audit procedures. Are there any other resources to search, or does anyone have one they'd be willing to share?

Return to Top
Audit
#715239 - 04/12/07 01:42 PM Re: ATM Audit Program CSB98
Tricia Offline
Gold Star
Smack dab in the middle of IL
We just went through an IT exam and the examiner left suggestions and recommendations for ATM policy and procedures. It included distribution and receipt of ATM applications, minimum standards (account open for ## days, in good standing, account balance, etc) to get an ATM card, procedures for hotcarding, procedures for issuing ATM cards, blank ATM cards under dual control, inventory of ATM cards, Reg E disclosures given before the first transaction, PIN selection by customer, card activation, procedures and controls for entering new accounts on ATM system, routine servicing of ATM machine (collecting deposits, transaction tapes, captured cards, replenishment of cash, reconciling of ATM transactions, etc), and ATM security. I am currently working on updating our ATM policy and procedures by using the above as a guideline. The audit program will follow following the items in the policy and procedures.

Return to Top
#716753 - 04/16/07 03:17 PM Re: ATM Audit Program Tricia
ESK Offline
New Poster
Washington
Sheshunoff has a decent ATM audit program as part of their Branch Operations audit. I'm sure there are other audit-in-a-box packages out there with similar programs.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z